Daily Accountability/Lifestyle Change - Everyone Welcome! Week of 1/22/12

You're on Page 1 of 11
Go to
  • Hello Everyone! Welcome to the Check-In! Let's make it a great week!

I want to welcome everyone to the Daily Accountability Check-In. Our goal is to stay accountable and on track by posting our daily food and exercise choices. All food and exercise programs are welcome. Consistency is the key to reaching our weight loss goals.

Introduce yourself or jump right in and tell us what you have been doing.

Here's to the start of a great week!
  • Hey there! I'm Damilya and my goal is 110 lbs by summer. Right now I am around 133 lbs and by the end of February my mini-goal is to be under 130 lbs.

Today I ate quite a lot for breakfast:
    Oatmeal with frozen blueberries and raspberries (and sugar) (around 350 calories)
    Piece of dark chocolate (100 calories)
    Cracker with chocolate hazelnut spread (around 170 calories)
    Low-fat cottage cheese with honey (around 150 calories)

I have to work today, so that's why I kind of filled myself up with food, because at my work I won't be able to eat until 7pm today.
  • Happy Sunday everyone
  • damiilya Hi and Welcome to the check-in!

LittleBrownBike Good Morning! I hope you have a great day!
  • Good Morning. This would have been my mom and her twins' birthdays. I am on a Weight Watchers Journey to avoid the full blown diabetes they suffered. And I KNOW I should have started this and maintained healthy weight years ago. I'm now 65 and for 3 WHOLE WEEKS I've been motivated to win this once and for all. I KNOW I feel better. I KNOW it's important. I KNOW I have to do this. So why is this my 4th time joining WW?? Slow learner?? Must be! I look forward to checking back with all of you and using your posts as continued motivation. We all need "friends" with similar goals. Back with you soon! I'm 5'9" and weigh 222.2 pounds. I don't even have a goal weight yet...only a 5% and 10% number. So, first, 217.4#, here I come!!
  • TheRiles Hi! Welcome to 3FC's and this check-in!
  • TheRiles, welcome!! This is a great group here, I'm relatively new myself but its an amazing group!
  • Hey everyone...not much time, but had to come report that I'm down to 174.8, which is a new low for me!! I am ECSTATIC!!! I guess the steroids I took last week were effecting me more than I though! I've tried soooo soooo hard this week.....so glad it's paying off!!

berry, for you for your loss while TOM is just getting here! That is amazing!!!

Okay, we're deck building....so I'm off for more supplies! have a grea tday everyone!!
  • Congrats, GainingWeightInLa!

So, I came back from my work and ate some potatoes and meat (quite little, about 300 calories). After that I had around 600 calories left. So I ate chocolate and drank latte caramel with sugar. I know it's so unhealthy! But I can't make it one day without sweets, so I don't forbid myself anything, but try to stay under my planned calorie-intake, which is around 1700.

I think I did a good job today, and I hope that by next week I'll be around 131-132 lbs.
  • Hi Everyone

Welcome to the newcomers TheRiles and Damilya. I'm a relative newcomer, just joined in November.

I kind of relax the regime a bit on weekends. I had a donut at Tim Hortons after church this morning with my daughter But I'm making a healthy soup in the crockpot and will get at least 3 meals out if it, filled with veggy goodness.

Today's exercise will be either a walk or X-C ski at the nature preserve depending on how much snow is left. Then tomorrow is boot camp. Those classes are intense, but fun, and they burn a lot of calories.

Have a great start to the week everyone!!
  • Quote: Hey everyone...not much time, but had to come report that I'm down to 174.8, which is a new low for me!! I am ECSTATIC!!! I guess the steroids I took last week were effecting me more than I though! I've tried soooo soooo hard this week.....so glad it's paying off!!
    Congrats!!
  • Hey all! Scale is still the same this morning which is goo as it means yesterday wasn't a fluke.

DianainLA. Way to go on the new low! I'm not surprised you were holding onto to weight because of the meds. Meds do funny things to the body!

Talk is over and now I'm back home. Just chilling and I'm enjoying that!
  • Diana(LA) Congrats on the new low!

Damiilya Congrats on working your treats into your plan. Nothing wrong with that.

BuffJim Hi X-C Skiing burns serious calories!

Berry Hi
  • Total Approx 1265 Calories +

Breakfast (365 Calories + coffee)
    spritz oil in pan
    egg 70 cal
    egg whites from carton 60 calories
    Vegetable of choice
    1/8 cup feta cheese 40 calories
    high fiber English muffin 100 calories
    1 teaspoon jam 20 calories
    juice 75 calories
    coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (600 Calories)
    Turkey Wrap 400 Calories
    Steamed Veggies 100 calories
    Fruit Cup 100 calories

Dinner (300 Calories)
    English Muffin 100 Calories
    1 Cup Cottage Cheese w/cinnamon & pumpkin butter 200 calories

Exercise:
    #10 SDX Xtreme Total Body w/ #8's + #10's
    #10 SDX Bonus Buns
    TF Fire 45 EZ
  • (TOM)

9 am
    1 cup multigrain cheerios, 6 oz fat free milk

1:30 pm
    1/2 chicken tender sub, mayo, lettuce, 1 slice of American cheese, oil, salt, pepper, 3 potato wedges, 3 chicken wings, 1 coke

6:00 pm
    1 chocolate covered marshmallow (found a box of 6 while cleaning out pantry, trashed the other 5) and 1 coke

7:30 pm
    1 rotisserie chicken leg/thigh, 3 mashed baby potatoes, 1/2 ear corn boiled w/ spray butter

Water: 34 oz
    Exercise: 1.15 mile bike ride with dogs