3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   A food you used to love... (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/250393-food-you-used-love.html)

Beach Patrol 01-12-2012 04:11 PM

A food you used to love...

but now cannot stand?

For me - it's Doritos. OMG, I used to love them sooo much! Now I can't stand to think about them, let alone eat them! Heck, I don't even want to SMELL them, LOL!!

mandalinn82 01-12-2012 04:13 PM

Hostess or other cheap baked goods.

They just coat your mouth with that thin film of trans-fatty, waxy gunk. So gross.

Beach Patrol 01-12-2012 04:14 PM

Ewwww. You're right! I feel that way about Honey-Buns. Blech.

danzingurl77 01-12-2012 04:27 PM

Dr pepper. I uses to LOVE it... Had a sip from a friend the other day and it was terrible. Same with French fries... Just the smell about kills me.

sontaikle 01-12-2012 04:39 PM

Cheerios.

I used to eat them every day. Now I find that since I've been eating protein-packed breakfasts that I can't go back to ones with a lot of carbs. I love that energy boost in the morning.

DietDawn 01-12-2012 05:00 PM

any sugary drinks!!

Glory87 01-12-2012 05:04 PM

Regular peanut butter, I think it's waxy. I also think the coatings of some cookies/pop tarts are waxy.

Ramra 01-12-2012 05:14 PM

Breads, buns, and bagels. They don't satisfy me anymore, rather, they leave me hungrier and slightly bloated. I definitely don't feel better after eating them.

I will have a sandwich now and then, maybe once a week? But I get most of my fibre from kidney beans. I'll eat them right out of the can sometimes, they're just that good. :)

baker23 01-12-2012 06:05 PM

Twinkies, honey-buns, Non-diet soda(so freaking surgery)...bacially any of those hostess snacks, cinnamon toast crunch, splenda in tea

Oh and alot of meat. I'm now lucky if I eat it once every two or three days. Just can't stomach it like I used to..

Mamalicious 01-12-2012 06:14 PM

I used to love fruit on the bottom yogurt, now its disgusting to me!

pattyhues 01-12-2012 08:53 PM

in first grade my best friend and i would sneak dog biscuits from my house and eat them. the dry, bone shaped ones. they were actually pretty good. don't wanna know what's in them though lol.

princessgina00 01-12-2012 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beach Patrol (Post 4169237)
but now cannot stand?

For me - it's Doritos. OMG, I used to love them sooo much! Now I can't stand to think about them, let alone eat them! Heck, I don't even want to SMELL them, LOL!!

Great. Now, I want some Doritos. Thanks a lot, Beach Patrol.

doopdoop 01-12-2012 09:10 PM

Restaurant food. I used to love eating out with my family on occasions, but lately I have come to realize that most chain restaurant food is disgusting. The cheese is oily and waxy, the food is over salted and a lot of dishes just seem like overpriced microwave meals with too much salt and fat and poor quality cuts of meat.

Ice cream is now WAYYYY too sweet, as well.

Huzzahforska 01-12-2012 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doopdoop (Post 4169672)
Restaurant food. I used to love eating out with my family on occasions, but lately I have come to realize that most chain restaurant food is disgusting. The cheese is oily and waxy, the food is over salted and a lot of dishes just seem like overpriced microwave meals with too much salt and fat and poor quality cuts of meat.

Ice cream is now WAYYYY too sweet, as well.

This^

I can't stand to eat out anymore. I used to LOVE going out to dinner but now when I go out I'm rarely satisfied with my meal and it usually makes me feel absolutely terrible and often gives me stomach aches!

However, I still have a love/hate relationship with ice cream. I love it, but my hips and thighs hate it..

also- potato chips. I used to be able to put away a whole bag, but now whenever I eat just one I get grossed out. So greasy and salty! Bleh! They just make me thirsty!

Mimzzy 01-12-2012 10:05 PM

Nanimo bars, Pizza pops

The nanimo bars hurt my teeth they are so sweet, and they don't taste the way I remember them tasting! Pizza pops leave my mouth feeling like a rubber coating has been sprayed on it, ick:barf: So gross.