"yes" & "no" foods for a flatter tummy

• Ok so i have the dreaded "muffin Top" its shrinking slowly but has miles n oceans to go till it will ever be near flat

Im doing weightwatchers and teabo work outs along with 100 crunches. However i know exercise and crunches wont deminish my stomach alone.

What foods should i avoid and what should i eat more of to get me on my way to a flatter tummy?
  • Unfortunately spot training doesn't work. We can't control where the fat comes off but you can strengthen your muscles to look much leaner once the fat is gone!

Planks are awesome for strengthening the core.Crunches can be hard on your spine, so take a look at planks and plank variation exercises. And I avoid foods that make me bloat like breads (I only eat whole grain every now and then) high salty foods that make me retain water. Drink lots of water and it will keep the bloat down
  • Aside from foods that bloat you, there is no magic foods. It really is about the calories and body fat level. You can eat ice cream & butter and have a 6 pack. You can eat green beans & chicken and have flab. It really is the body fat level and underlying muscle.
  • FAB thanks guys

Yes im def sensitive to bread and salt i retain water terrible.

Notes taken........thank you all for your replys x