I find I don't enjoy the regular chocolate bars you buy in the supermarket as much as I used to (and I once was addicted to that stuff).
I only really enjoy the expensive luxury Swiss chocolates (which I had at Christmas) and the good thing about that is it's out of bounds to me for the rest of the year because of the cost
and no, cheap chocolate just won't cut it anymore!
I still enjoy potato chips mmm! but not in the quantities I used to eat. I relish the taste of the first say, 10, but after that, it's like my taste buds switch off and I can't taste anything, so why waste the calories if I'm not getting the taste?
I can still eat ice cream but only in much smaller quantities than I used to take (like, one or 2 scoops) and that's fine, I don't have it very often anyway because I end up feeling a bit ill afterwards (it can mess with my sleep patterns too).
I find the taste of alcohol to be too bitter and unless it's a really sweet drink I only seem to be able to taste the bitterness and don't really enjoy it. So I can't handle my drink anymore (one drink and I"m drunk) and don't bother with the stuff 'cept for Christmas/New Year. I really don't feel like I'm missing out on much there.
I also find soft drinks/soda too sweet - I can handle a few sips, but can't finish a whole can. I now prefer sparkling mineral water as I realised I just like the fizz and don't need all the extra sugar/chemicals.
Full fat sour cream is something I can't tolerate at all - way too rich for me and I feel ill after having it. If I must have it then the quantities have to be reduced and I only take the reduced fat version. Such a shame because it tastes really good, just that the rest of my body doesn't like it.