Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 01-18-2012, 12:58 PM   #31  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

Angie has BUNKO tonight so, as I do once a month for that day, I will be having something I like that she is not fond of or even refuses to eat.

Tonight I will have turkey polska kielbasa, wrapped in a tortilla with cheese then baked...with a bowl of Dennison's chili....

rest assured I will need to be reading my new Cooking Light mag as I eat!

For balance!

and that is no baloney...
EZMONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 01:44 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 198.6 / 192.4 / under 150

Height: 5'5"

It's not my fault that pizza rolls taste so good and it's definately not my fault that one whole bag fits perfectly in my favorite bag. I mean, who eats 6 pizza rolls?

It's also not my fault that we have goldfish crackers and ice cream in our house. My hubby brought them in. But now that they are there, we don't want them to go to waste right? Not my fault that my mom taught me not to waste food!

And it's not my fault that our town is so hilly, which makes it hard to walk anywhere. Not to mention that it's way too cold anyway. Completely not my fault we are going to have wind chills of -45 F this evening.

It's also not my fault that it's so much easier to grab a pizza for dinner and a bag of chips or candy bar for a snack in the car. Not my fault that veggies and chicken take more prep.
mizzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 08:26 AM   #33  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

Ok, I had the chili and polska kielbasa as planned last night...

but here is where I got sucked in bologna style....

I was off unexpectedly from work yesterday do to an issue out of our control...good for me....so I called my sister to see if she wanted to come over and look at some old family pictures I had loaded in my computer.

My sister, who watches my GRANDdaughter during the day while my son/dil teach high school.

She says sure, but she needs to stop by Jack In The Box. Her daughter and grandson were with her, her grandson was promised Jack's pancakes for being good in school.

So what do I do? I say sure...now this is coming from a guy that has probably eaten 10-15 times at a fast food place in the last 4+ years...and that has been mostly due to being out of town for work.

SURE.... get me that 2 taco, burger, small fry that they have advertised on the sign, that I drive by every day.

Sucked in by a baloney sign...

it isn't fair!!
Old 01-24-2012, 08:04 AM   #34  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

Bumping from page 4...

page 4....

really?

well, I must say you are all doing so good

Last week was a full of baloney killer for me!....dang

Date Night watching GRANDdaughter ~ Pizza...of course I had a great coupon for xtra large so I was able to have it for lunch all week-end

Football ~ opened up a new bottle of zin and since my wife was off "staring" in a movie...and no one home to police me...I drank the entire bottle...700 calories

but in my defense...it was the excitement of the games that kept the juice flowing...

wasn't my fault!

I did make a new chicken recipe for dinner last night from Coolio...pretty healthy and very tasty!

Don't stay accountable bologna style
Old 01-25-2012, 12:01 PM   #35  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

Well, I dropped a couple of pounds in the last 2 days...

how I can get 5 up in a week-end just amazes me....

such talent I have!

Short days at work are hurting my calorie deductions....as I intake more unhealthy food choices...

it really does to me good to pack my own lunch....

no matter where I eat it!

As long as I leave off the baloney...

be good