Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 01-03-2012, 12:06 PM   #46  
Melissa

Height: 5'6.5"

Moon dance 3fc was acting weird for days and days, I could barely get it to pat from my iPad. Only here do I ever have trouble. And it's frustrating!

Glad your weight has gottenack down, but also glad that those of us sharing their struggling helps other too. I figure hiding it and staying away will only hurt me more.
berryblondeboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 12:20 PM   #47  
~Star~

S/C/G: 236.4/~ticker~/150

Height: 5'6"

Hello!!!!

Diana, Berry, Larry - Not alone on the gaining I have been trying to "reset" myelf the last couple days and have done so really well for the most part except I have just been craving such crappy stuff! Those who have been on this thread awhile know that the "normal" for me is to struggle to get TO my calorie goal... not lately... I have been having a hard time to curb my dang appetite, and for stuff that is no good for me. Today I have been weining myself down, but honestly I know what it will take to work by this - fitness! I have been unable for a bit to get in the exercise I so badly crave due to the medical issues, and it has set me into a tail-spin. I will say I started to feel a wee bit better, not huge, but enough to not live off pain pills, this weekend. To test it out and be sure it wasn't too good to be true, and painted my bedroom - one of the days it really was too good to be true and I spent most of the time trying to find a way to stay "sitting" position while painting, but the rest of the weekend went well and actually even went to run some errands with DH yesterday So here is my hope for today... today after work I wish to slowly work back into routine so I don't totally kill my progress of the last 2 months. Today I will try the elliptical for a bit, or go walking if home early enough. Work will determine what I do tonight I guess, either way, I will be moving in one form or another

hello to all those I don't know

Krystal - was great to see you peek in!!!!
ItsMyTurn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 01:47 PM   #48  

S/C/G: See Ticker

Height: 5'2"

Breakfast:
Water! -- I do better skipping my morning meal

Lunch:
2 Microwaved Eggs + Slice of Cheese - 210 calories
1/2 cup Low Fat Cottage Cheese - 90 calories
1 Frozen Great Value Grilled Chicken Breast - 160 calories
Total = 460 calories! This is an AWESOME lunch, contained 40g of protein!

Dinner:
Still thinking...but this sounds good
Grilled Turkey Burger on George Foreman Grill + 1 slice of cheese, NO bun.
1/2 cup cottage cheese

I've been working decently hard at figuring out a good workout routine, now during that time my counting calories has slipped a bit....but now that my routine is done I'm fully ready to take control of my calories again!

Since Oct. I've lost 1" from my bust, resulting in my going down to a 40B instead of a C cup, but that's okay I was a small C cup anyway.

Gonna get my 20 minute Zumba Flat Abs workout & my 20 minute Zumba Basics workout in tonight after work

I hope all of you have been doing great!
KaylaChristine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 05:35 PM   #49  

S/C/G: 445/380/180

Height: 5'5

Hey Good people. Happy Tuesday. Thank you for the warm welcomes everyone and oops to Mamakat for spelling your name wrong yesterday. It was a great day back at work, I hope yours was too Diana :-). I'm a bit sleepy since my 4:30am-4:30pm schedule is back, but I made it yay!
My food plan today has been

AM
Half Dollar size of turkey sausage
low fat mini muffin
Water
1 percent chocolate milk pint.

Lunch
1 percent chocolate milk
Water 2.5 cups
Black Eye Peas
Cafeteria Burger w/o the bun
I had peaches, but one of the kids asked me for it and I let him have it.
So I had a banana for a pm snack
Dinner tonight is going to be a grilled chicken salad with tomatoes/cucumber/carrots, lettuce and a side of oil/vinegar dressing.

I worked out this am before work. I do Shapely Secrets modified, meaning I add more workout moves. So that was about 25 minutes.

I also use Noom, which is a free personal trainer app on android. It says I've burned 900 calories so far this week. I'm averaging 300 a day. My goal is to start walking 1/2 a mile each week in January, once a week to help promote my workout. I'm going to try to do that this weekend when my time is more relaxed. Ok I think I've chatted a bit much, so you all be blessed and
Have a good one
Kede is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 08:32 PM   #50  
Melissa

Ate clean today and got in an hour of exercise. Woohoo!
Old 01-03-2012, 09:06 PM   #51  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryblondeboys View Post
Ate clean today and got in an hour of exercise. Woohoo!
Berry Fantastic!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 09:19 PM   #52  
Trying to live below 200

Italiannie Congrats on the .8!

Moondance I hear you on the treats in the house. The only thing I can have in the house is sweets that DH likes but I don't. I can also have a particular type of dark chocolate that I eat. I have learned to eat it in moderation. It's allergy free baking chocolate chips. I eat 2 or 3 of these. The calories are so low that I don't even count them.

Itsmyturn Hey there! You painted your bedroom as a test? Huh? That's a major job! Were you able to get a walking or elliptical workout in today? I hope today was a little easier for you. It's hard getting back on track. I don't remember if it was last year or the year before. DH bought me some chocolate for Valentine's Day. I decided to eat all the chocolate in one day. I was still in my calorie range, so I thought everything was good. NOT! I had the worse cravings for 3 or 4 days after. I literally felt like a drug addict.

KaylaChristine I have really started to appreciate cottage cheese. I really like it on a toasted English muffin with cinnamon and a small amount of pumpkin butter. It probably sounds bad, but it tastes like a dessert!

Kede Great menu and workout today! I am totally overwhelmed at work! Month end, year end, start a new month, start a new year! ACK! You start your day early! You have every reason to be sleepy. Rest well, tonight.
Old 01-03-2012, 09:23 PM   #53  
Trying to live below 200

Total Approx 1450 Calories +

Has anyone here roasted their own cauliflower? I have had it out, but it's been a while. I have never roasted it myself.

Breakfast (365 Calories + coffee)
spritz oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
Vegetable of choice
1/8 cup feta cheese 40 calories
high fiber English muffin 100 calories
1 teaspoon jam 20 calories
juice 75 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (375 Calories)
Natures Own 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Rounds 100 calories
3 Slices Hormel Natural Choice Deli Turkey 60 calories
1/2 TBS Hellman's light mayonnaise/Lettuce 25 calories
Oikos Strawberry Greek Yogurt 4 ounce container 90 calories
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (710 Calories)
Grilled Top Sirloin steak 410 calories
3 orders broccoli 300 calories (I didn't eat much broccoli the last couple of weeks. Dang it's good and I was really missing it! )

Exercise:
TF Fire 60
Exercise TV Full Body Cardio Burn w/#6 weighted ball
Old 01-03-2012, 10:13 PM   #54  
Starting again

S/C/G: 289/ticker/128

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsMyTurn View Post
Hello!!!!

Diana, Berry, Larry - Not alone on the gaining I have been trying to "reset" myelf the last couple days and have done so really well for the most part except I have just been craving such crappy stuff! Those who have been on this thread awhile know that the "normal" for me is to struggle to get TO my calorie goal... not lately... I have been having a hard time to curb my dang appetite, and for stuff that is no good for me. Today I have been weining myself down, but honestly I know what it will take to work by this - fitness! I have been unable for a bit to get in the exercise I so badly crave due to the medical issues, and it has set me into a tail-spin. I will say I started to feel a wee bit better, not huge, but enough to not live off pain pills, this weekend. To test it out and be sure it wasn't too good to be true, and painted my bedroom - one of the days it really was too good to be true and I spent most of the time trying to find a way to stay "sitting" position while painting, but the rest of the weekend went well and actually even went to run some errands with DH yesterday So here is my hope for today... today after work I wish to slowly work back into routine so I don't totally kill my progress of the last 2 months. Today I will try the elliptical for a bit, or go walking if home early enough. Work will determine what I do tonight I guess, either way, I will be moving in one form or another

hello to all those I don't know

Krystal - was great to see you peek in!!!!

ItsMyTurn, I hear you on trying to "reset"..I've been trying to do that for about 2-3 weeks. Today I managed to get in a good start. I logged and measured everything for the first time since before Christmas, I think. I'm back in this. I did pretty well...I maintained my weight since I quit smoking, but I'm ready to lose weight again. I'm ready to come back to this thread! That's what I need, I think!

But I hope you can get back to exercising on a regular basis soon! I'm sorry to hear about your medical issues.

Last edited by shishkeberry; 01-03-2012 at 10:14 PM.
shishkeberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 12:23 AM   #55  

S/C/G: 275/208/175

Height: 5'9

Today wasn't the best day diet wise. I had a drs appt and we live in a Podunk town, so an appointment is an all day event since its 3 hrs round trip. We tend to make a day of it. Which means eating out and no gym. So...

Breakfast:
Maple & brown sugar oatmeal, 2 packets. Water.
Lunch:
Red Robin (Yummmm) Simply Grilled Chicken salad, with ranch and that delicious foccacia bread. Iced tea with lemon and sweet & low
Dinner:
Well stuffed chicken fajita in a carb balance tortilla., with shredded cheddar cheese. Iced tea
Snacks: Warm Delights, caramel (the small size). And my SIL made what she calls "crack candy." Its saltines topped with toffee, chocolate and nuts, and so delicious. She sent me home with a little baggie and I ate the whole thing. :blush: And I only saw her because she babysat our dog today!

I think that's all. It doesn't look as bad as I thought it was. But I know that crack candy had way too much sugar. I didn't do MFP today because I just dome usually when I go to town. And it really would have been hard to count the crack candy (kinda glad its gone for that reason).

Thanks everyone for the input you gave me! I really did read everyones posts today but its been a long day and I just didn't get to responses. I will in the future!
JanessaFaith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 03:17 AM   #56  

S/C/G: 457/see sig/200(or size18)

Height: 5ft9

1/3/2012

Morning Weight 384.2

Breakfast
McDonalds Steak Egg and Cheese English Muffin 560
Sub Total 560

Lunch
Subway 6 inch Chipotle Chicken and Cheese ( minus the cheese) On 9 grain wheat bread ( spinach, lettuce, tomato, green peppers, cucumbers, sweet peppers) 395
Sub Total 395

Dinner
3 oz Rotisserie Chicken 110
1 c Green beans 80
2 TBSP BLT Dip 142
6 multigrain wheat thins 56
Gingerbread 220
1 TBSP Real Whip 20
Sub Total 628

Daily Total 1583

Water 96

This morning was hectic and I decided it was better to eat something than not, so ended up at McD’s and gave into temptation for a steak egg and cheese Bagel. I asked if I could substitute an English Muffin instead of the bagel which helped calorie wise by 100. I think it actually made me ill, my gut was gurgling through it. I think it best to stick with the egg mcmuffin or oatmeal if I must resort to McD again.

I speed walked through the grocery store this evening for 2 hours, which killed 2 birds. More good food for me and a little exercise. While I was there I got little Tupperware to take yogurt and what not to work, so this should widen the food available for lunch. I also got a condiment squirt bottle, so I can put a little lemon juice in it to take to work for those times when the water cooler water tastes off ( do not ask me why it all comes from the same place but some bottles taste different * shrugs * or maybe I am a water snob )

Diana3271~Thank you … *LOL* I will probably be one of those people too.. Other than my feet being swollen on the tops and ankles they are not really fat… my feet, ankles and lower calf for my weight are rather slim compared to others at a similar weight, So I do not know.

Berry~ Oh those peppermint mocha drinks at McD’s are yummy ( I am so lucky I did not think of one when I was at McD’s this morning *lol*)

JanessaFaith~ the shoe finding dilemma started at those sizes… sounds like you also live in a small town.. Ours used to be more Podunk, but with the tourist has come “progress.” And a loss of a lot of natural beauty.

Mamakat~ Yeah .. I was lucky I grabbed a gold strappy pair with 2 inch heels
(from Woman With In while they were doing the 50% off the whole order) for our work Christmas party. They did not hurt my feet or body in general to bad, but after 3 hours standing and dancing I got only one blister so woohoo. I stepped waaaaay out of my box for the Christmas party wardrobe wise obviously. It is the only high heel I have ever had that was not super conservative.

Moondance~ thank you very much
qtkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 07:05 AM   #57  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone! I hope you have a fantastic on plan day!

Calories for yesterday: 1450 +
Weigh In: 149.8
Down: 1.2 pounds
Old 01-04-2012, 07:47 AM   #58  
Melissa

Butt is a little sore from biking last night. But all ready to do BodyStep this morning. Scale is down 2.5 this morning. All from eating clean yesterday.
Old 01-04-2012, 07:49 AM   #59  

S/C/G: 319/264/200

Height: 5' 6"

221 lbs this morning. That is down 4 lbs.

I was surprised because we ate Chinese yesterday and it has sky high sodium.

An off plan day yesterday 1642 calories which is not too bad as my goal is 1500 but the sodium was way over my 1500 mg goal and was 5089 mg.

I did not go for my bicycle ride yesterday as it was cold and very windy. This morning the thermometer on my porch reads 22 degrees. This is either very close or is a record for cold on this date in central Florida. It is supposed to get back to 70 degrees by Friday.

Larry,
Larry H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 10:01 AM   #60  
Starting again

S/C/G: 289/ticker/128

Height: 5'4"

Good morning everyone! My scale was nice to me today. All except .2 of my recent water weight is gone and I'm down to 226.8. I'm excited to be losing again!
shishkeberry is offline   Reply With Quote