3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   Daily Accountability/Lifestyle Change - Everyone Welcome! Week of 12/25 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/249094-daily-accountability-lifestyle-change-everyone-welcome-week-12-25-a.html)

Diana3271 12-25-2011 07:16 AM

Daily Accountability/Lifestyle Change - Everyone Welcome! Week of 12/25

Hello Everyone! :wave: Welcome to the Check-In! Let's make it a great week!

I want to welcome everyone to the Daily Accountability Check-In. Our goal is to stay accountable and on track by posting our daily food and exercise choices. All food and exercise programs are welcome. Consistency is the key to reaching our weight loss goals.

Introduce yourself or jump right in and tell us what you have been doing.

:cheer2: Here's to the start of a great week! :cheer2:

Diana3271 12-25-2011 07:18 AM

Merry Christmas, Everyone! I hope you have a wonderful day that's filled with love and joy. I hope your New Year is filled with Blessings, good health, and happiness. Thank you so much for being a part of this journey with me. :grouphug:

Italiannie 12-25-2011 08:06 AM

Merry Christmas Everyone!
The Lord Bless you and Keep you, The Lord make his face shine upon you and grant you peace.

Current weight 193.8 - up .2 from yesterday - not too bad for Christmas Eve
Goal 189.9 by New Years

qtkitty 12-25-2011 08:24 AM

Merry Christmas!!! Off to watch wrapping paper be shredded. DD has been waiting paciently. *lol* My mom went down to turn on the tree and get a breakfast caserole in the oven. YUM!!! I Hope you all have a good day and safe travels !!

Weight 12/19 ~397.2
This mornings weight 393.6

A loss of 3.6lb last week ... YAY!!

SMess 12-25-2011 08:40 AM

Happy holidays to those who celebrate!

I'm holding at 222, hopefully I can keep it together today. :dizzy: The family wanted to try something different from the traditional dinner, so instead we're just making tons of hors d'oevres and letting people wander around and pick all afternoon. For me, this is a nightmare! Grazing is how I got to where I was. But, I'm thinking of it as the ultimate challenge... I'm excited to see how I do. Bring it on! :lifter:

I hope everyone has a lovely day!
:clause::han:

Misti in Seattle 12-25-2011 10:05 AM

Merry Christmas, everyone. May God grant each of you His richest blessings in 2012!

Enjoyed a wonderful candlelight service at church last night; the service this morning is a duplicate so I will stay home today. We wanted to have both as some people could come one time or the other, and especially to make it convenient for all our guests.

Diana, good for you for staying on plan. You are doing great. Oh and I found the berry MetroMint water yesterday... love it!!

Italiannie, congrats on making it successfully through Christmas Eve. Way to go.

Kitty, breakast casserole... mmmmmm sounds yummy! I love those.

Smess, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the hors d'oevres grazing would be hard for me, too! But you can do it!!! Just remember, you only want to eat it; you don't want to wear it! :)

I was really happy this morning as I have been "ready" to go down another pound for a couple days and know I have earned it. I was SO wanting it to be gone for Christmas and yayayyyyyyyyyyyyayaaaaaaaaaaaaay jumped on the scale this morning and there it was not! So I got a new mini ticker for Christmas!!

qtkitty 12-26-2011 01:07 AM

I was way to tired this morning... and by this afternoon felt horrible muscles and joints hurt like flu even after 2 alieve. I am not sure if I am getting sick or this is the effect from being up til 4 am 2 nights in a row. I am going to get in bed and see how I feel tommorrow.

Breakfast
Homemade Coffee Drink (OMG I sooooo needed this this morning my butt was dragging at 8 am )
1 scoop level Big Train Mocha 190
1/2 oz Ferro Tiramisu 40
1 c Coffee 2
Sub Total 232

Lunch(Brunch and Lunch)
2 servings Ham-and-Cheese Croissant Casserole 944 ( OMG!!! )
SubTotal 944

Dinner
4 oz pork 130
1/2c Green Beans 20
1/4c Beets 18
1/2c Betty crocker scalloped potato 97
SubTotal 265

Snack
Cheese cake 800

Daily Total 2241 ( Ouch )

7 day average calories 1509 ( hey makes me feel better)

Daily Water Intake 70oz

Misti~ Uhm ... maybe not this casserole as is ... Yipes should have calculated before I ate ... although I ate the 2 servings hours apart so it was like 2 meals.
Next time I think I will make it with a few alterations and see how it tastes.

Ham-and-Cheese Croissant Casserole
6 servings
Original/ Altered
3 (5-inch) large croissants 816 ( croissants make the recipe and are a main bulk element)
1 (8-oz.) package chopped cooked ham 370/ reduce by 1/3 247
1 (5-oz.) package shredded Swiss cheese 760/reduce by 1/3 506 or reduced fat 480
6 large eggs 444 / 1 1/2c Egg beaters 180
1 cup half-and-half 315/ 1 c whole milk ( creamier )150
1 tablespoon dry mustard
2 tablespoons honey 128
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg (optional)

Aprox Calories Total 2833/2027
Per Serving 472/337
Small Changes Reduced Calories by 134 calories

( Ham-and-Cheese Croissant Casserole recipe obtained from http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/ham-...0000001932539/ )

Italiannie 12-26-2011 08:35 AM

Current weight 194.8 - up .8 from yesterday
New Year's Goal: 189.9
I'm up a total of 1 pound for the holiday weekend. I'm pretty happy with that. I do think the lbs will be down tomorrow as I pump water and watch my food intake today. Going to have to be very serious to reach my New Year's Goal. All in all, though I'm down 4 pounds over the last couple of weeks. Because I usually gain at least 4 during the holidays, I'm thrilled. This week shouldn't have quite as many challenges.

We had a great day. My two sons (17 and 19) said they really enjoyed it - praise from boys that age! I kept it simple this year and really enjoyed the house full of people. Wonderful church service. Blessings upon blessings!

Looking to hear how everyone else's holiday was.

mamakat 12-26-2011 08:51 AM

Monday Morning WI 209.4. I gained 2lbs since last Monday...and this is why I should not eat gluten. My tummy is stark raving mad. I am having digestive issues and have not gone potty since Thursday :( Well things can only get better :)

Have a wonderful and healthy day everyone.

Moondance 12-26-2011 09:54 AM

Happy Monday!

It was a nice, relatively calm holiday at our house. Unfortunately I ate more than I should have Fri & Sat (not to mention 5 glasses of champagne! :cheers:), then had way too much salt-laden things yesterday. As a result, my WI this morning showed 192!!!! Holy Cow...I hope this is mostly water weight! :yikes: The interesting thing (for me anyway) is that I'm not freaking about this. Yes, I'm disappointed and intend to get right back on track. But I also acknowledge that these days will happen throughout the year. It could have been much worse...I passed up dessert Christmas Eve, I quit eating the baked brie and artichoke dip way sooner than I would have before. I had seconds on veggies and potatos, not bread etc. So in a way, it was still a NSV for me. I'm learning my triggers and habits so next time I can anticipate my behaviors and make plans. :)

Mamakat: Hope things start moving soon for you! :spin:

Italiannie: Congrats on the low gain. It certainly is a challenge this time of year! And congrats on the praise from your teens...a true victory! :yes:

qtkitty: Hope you're feeling better this morning and not really coming down with something. The casserole recipe sounds yummy! :drool:

Misti: WTG on the one pound down! Your Christmas sounds lovely. So glad you enjoyed it! :flow1:

SMess: Hope you were able to take what you wanted and walk away from the food. It sems like it would be a two-sided thing. On the one hand, it's easy to overeat, stopping too many times, losing track of what goes in your mouth. On the other hand, you can load your plate at "meal time" with as much or as little as you want, and then leave it alone. You can take smaller portions overall, which keeps the calorie count down. Hope you were successful and had a nice day! :flow2:

Diana: Thanks for the good wishes. I wish all the same right back to you. And thank YOU for being a part of my journey. You're truly an inspiration! :hug:

Hi to everyone else! :wave: If you stumbled a little over the last few days...Stop, take a minute to regain your footing, and start off again. If you stayed OP...Congrats! Take that strength and file it away for some future time when you may struggle. Either way...look ahead at all the success coming your way! :high:

berryblondeboys 12-26-2011 12:03 PM

Hope everyone has been having a great holiday weekend. I'm utterly exhausted and doing nothing today. Weight is sky high, but it's temporary. I'm enjoying ebholidays and will worry aboutnthe holiday weight gain next week when it's all over. Being indulgent for 2 weeks a year is just going to have to be ok. No wind New Year's resolutions are so popular.... We feel so guilty after being so indulgent!

qtkitty 12-26-2011 04:24 PM

Moondance~ definately yummy.. just omg calorie city *lol* I still feel a little yucky but I definately feel better than yesterday. And definately went to bed earlier and slept in and took a nap today with dd *lol*

qtkitty 12-26-2011 09:29 PM

Morning Weight 394.0lbs

Breakfast/Lunch
1 servings Ham-and-Cheese Croissant Casserole 472
3 cheese and onion perogie 160
SubTotal 632

Snack
Navel Orange 80
Croissant 272
SubTotal 352

Dinner
Ham 139
1/2 Sweet potatoes 120
1c Steamed Brocilli 30
Lemon Dessert 200
SubTotal 489

Daily Total 1473

Daily Water Intake 60oz

Italiannie 12-27-2011 12:27 PM

Hi Everyone! It's quiet here today. I'm assuming you are all getting back to the real world. Well, I took off the little over 1 lb from Christmas eating. Hoping to get under that next 10lb mark for New Years. Have a few to go. We'l see.
Hope everyone is back on plan!

Yesterday 194.8
Today 193.4 (-1.2)
New Year's Goal Under 190
Valentine Goal Under 180

mamakat 12-27-2011 07:46 PM

Good Evening Everyone,

I saw an 80lbs loss on the scale later in the day. So I made DS grab his camera and meet me out of the deck. Wow, what a difference. We took several shots, the best one was without the wig, go figure. So I posted on Facebook for DH and everyone to see my next 10lbs. I was 207 in the morning, so wondering what tomorrow will bring.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and Hanukkah. I had a wonderful teenage day (all my gifts were teenage appropriate.:lol: except for my document shredder which I didn't really need). I hope Santa treated everyone wonderfully.

Have a great night everyone.