NSV! Drove to McD's...

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • And said "this is ridiculous, I don't need this!" and turned around and drove home

One of my former worst habits was eating a full day's worth of meals and then my co-conspirator & I (husband) would go get a big McFlurry. But last night I drove there... and turned home

Bad habits are hard to break
  • That's excellent! I am so proud of you! Must be feel great to know that you are able to control those urges...Congrats!!!*****
  • Woah! Awesome I have such a soft spot for their dollar menu stuff haha. Congrats!
  • Good for you! That's a tough habit to break!
  • Good job!
  • Way to go Sacha!!!
  • Good Choice!!
  • Awesome!!! That's a major accomplishment!! So proud of you
  • That's super impressive!!!!!
  • BTW, that proves even when you're at maintenance you must always be on guard with food choices! Thanks for sharing!
  • Wow, that is a great non scale victory! I am impressed.
  • That's super impressive! Being a former McD addict I know how hard that must have been! Your awesome!
  • Awesome! McDonalds was my week spot for a long time... to the point that eating there five days a week wasn't out of the ordinary. Last year I read what their food is made out of and even though I had already known most of it, it was like a switch went off in my head and I realized I shouldn't be doing that to my body. Gave it up cold turkey and next week will be a year in which I didn't set foot in McDonalds! Took me another eight months to do the same thing with the rest of the fast food places but I feel so good about it. Now if I could just convince myself to feel the same way about chocolate...
  • Congrats! Thats willpower. I almost broke down and bought pizza yesterday but I held fast and didn't give in. Willpower feels good!
  • Yes !!! Now that's feeling your power !!!!