Who else can't get back on track?

• I am just sooooooooooo frustrated!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Right here. Me too.
  • Me either! I've been completely off track for weeks now. Something's gotta give here.
  • *raises hand*
  • Me too! Since March
  • You're not alone
  • I can't. Its like once I fall off the wagon, I don't think to jump back on until weeks later. By then, it's already across the country! *Grrrrrr* Can we get an inspirational speaker up in here puhlease???
  • I get on, don't see the results I want, then get back off
  • Well, I am not going to say I can't get back on track since I've just made a huge commitment to do it... but I have been off track for months now and it has shown tremendously on the scale. Today is my first day of getting with it so I'm certainly close enough to not being able to do it for me to be a part of this thread!!!
  • I fell off in September & just can't get back on it. I was doing SO good too I've been "chunking" [haha] it up to my husband having major medical issues lately, but if I'M NOT well, then I can't take care of him.

So I'm trying to start back with good habits. But come December 31st I'm giving it my ALL! I'm not starting out 2012 right, I'm going to kick it up the day before. I know that probably sounds ridiculous, but that's how I'm doing it!
  • Me too!!! It's so frustrating!
    I keep trying different motivation techniques but nothing is working!
  • Thanks ladies for posting and letting us know we aren't alone!!!!!!! I feel so motivated, especially on a Sunday morning, to make that week THEE WEEK. I even was going to start a youtube vlog. I feel inspired by a friend who was the same weight/height as me now and how good she looks now. I am so worried I am just going to keep doing this every week and then 10 years of unhappiness and spliting scrub pants when I get into my car will go by.

Pops - I know how you feel, the second I work hard and don't see the expected result I get so discouraged. Then it's Dove chocolate.... baah.