Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 12-05-2011, 08:32 AM   #16  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

I made a post earlier but I must not have hit Submit.

Good Morning, Everyone! Let's make it a great week!

The man across the street didn't leave early this morning. He must be on a different shift!

Weigh In: 146.4
Down: .4

Ariannag Hi and Welcome to the check-in!

mamakat Good Morning! I love your attitude about not sweating the small stuff.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 09:10 AM   #17  
Melissa

Height: 5'6.5"

Morning all! So glad it's a monday. And it's supposed to be our last beautiful day until winter weather hits. So, I will plant my bulbs today. And worry about laundry and cleaning my room tomorrow when it's raining and yucky.

It was a good weekend. Uber busy though! Yesterday was my teaching day and as always, a whirlwind, I also think I ate straight up salt yesterday. I had a nutrition bar for breakfast, 2 slim jims and two mozzarella sticks for lunch, a bit of Brie cheese on whole grain crackers for a snack and for dinner canned beans cooked with a bit of bacon and ham and the roasted beets and brussells sprouts. No wonder the scale is up .4 today! Calories were about 1420, but salt was 4400 and the day before was about the same. And I wonder where those 2.4 pounds came from? Cheese is just loaded as is ham and canned beans.

Last edited by berryblondeboys; 12-05-2011 at 09:13 AM.
berryblondeboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 09:34 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 155.2/ 133.1 /110

Height: 5'2

Eek eek eek. Today I rolled into the 120s. I am at 58.4 kilos, so down 1 kilo since last Monday (2,2 pounds) In pounds I now weigh 128.7.

After gaining 50 pounds because of servere depression and emotional eating and going from 105 pounds to 155, I honestly never thougt I'd see the 120s ever again. Seriously, I never thought I would lose the weight again. That's how your mind works when you're suffering from depression.

Experiencing getting to a healthy BMI, eating clean food, and regularly working out isn't mainly about weight loss; it's about overcoming depression and emotional eating for me. And knowing I can work hard enough to lose weight.

I feel like losing weight has inspired me to take charge in other areas of my life.
IsabellaOlivia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 10:45 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 190/190/140

Height: 5'3"

Hi I'm posting quickly as I'm off to the dentist this am. I had a slip yesterday but am back on track today. Posting food seems like an idea I will try:
egg beaters with 1 turkey sausage and 1 tbs feta
grapefruit
I have a salad with lots of veggies for lunch scheduled - sardines for protein olive oil from sardines and lemon on top
Tonight will be veg soup and another salad
snacks will be greek yogurt and blueberries between breakfast and lunch and Greek yougurt for after dinner.
Hope to get to that new gym tonight for a workout.
Great day to you all!
Gma4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 11:00 AM   #20  

Height: 5'8"

Good morning everyone!

Well I am posting here this morning to hold myself accountable for the bad choices I made over the weekend. Saturday was fine until the evening when I just couldn't resist going to Taco Bell for dinner. I ate approximately 1,700 calories during that one meal. On Sunday night, my husband and I went to dinner. I planned on just having diet coke, and the chicken from chicken fajitas. Instead I had 4 margaritas, tortillas with queso, chips and salsa, a chimichanga and a ton of refried beans. It was so good though, and it's my favorite restaurant, so I'm TRYING not to feel bad about it. Oh, and this morning I had a chicken biscuit from Chick-Fil-A. Nothing like fried chicken to start out a healthy day! Oops. It was 420 calories and I'm just going to work it into my calorie allowance for today and get back on track. Can't wait to get off of work so I can work out! I'm going to make myself exercise even though I have a ton of studying to do (I'm also in college and have finals tomorrow, eek!) No excuses, just have to work hard this week so I can hopefully at least lose a pound by next Sunday when I weigh myself again.
dana813 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 12:51 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 200/ticker/150

Height: 5'4"

Happy Monday.

I can't stop eating today! AAAAHHH! I know it's related to all the activity I did yesterday (without adequate food ), so now my body just wants to eat!

I have made an intersting discovery about myself. I have to be REALLY hungry in order for my stomach to actually feel the need to eat. Yesterday, we went x-mas tree cutting. This involves waking up very early (5:30 am). I grabbed a yogurt and 2 slices of turkey bacon for breakfast, knowing I'd be eating a little more at the rendevous house. I left the bacon at home. I ate the yogurt in the car and then could only have fresh fruit and a small portion of "swedish" waffles (which means very sweet) where we all met. So I started off with a deficit. We then hike all around in the snow, finally find a tree and then have to haul it back to the car. We had chili w/saltines for lunch, plus I had a diet hot chocolate w/a splash of peppermint schnapps. Then nothing until we got home 3 hours later (~3:00). It was then I realized I was very hungry from all the activity but my "stomach" isn't telling me I'm hungry. I feel it more in my muscles and by my mood. By the time my stomach tells me I'm hungry, I'm shaky and weak. Quite a revelation for me! The tree looks great though!

Oh...and I'm another pound down, for a total of 15 since I started 10/10/11.

Dana: Good job getting right back up and on track. There's always time to make a good choice!

Gma4: Are you eating enough? Seems like lots of salad and yogurt. What plan are you following?

Isabella: You made some inspiring comments. You're right...gaining control of your weight enables you to gain control in other areas of your life. Congrats on all the weight lost so far! You're doing great.

BBB: Ooo, I love spring bulbs! What kind are you planting? I missed Rudolph???? That's my favorite this time of year. Gee, it seems early. Sorry I missed it!

Diana: Glad there's been a shift change on your block! Also, I'm interested to know 1) if you liked the popcorn, 2) what's the brand, and 3) where did you buy it?

MamaKat: WooHoo! How great that you're upon another goal! WTG!!

Misti: Welcome! The slaw sounds good...

Hi to everyone else. Have a great day!
Moondance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 03:55 PM   #22  
Never give up

S/C/G: 78 kg/71/65?

Height: 5'1.5"

Quick post. Gotta run. Just 6 a.m. here. Too much to do before leaving for Hong Kong tomorrow.

I was looking at the threads on my subscriptions wondering why no one had posted. Then I remembered this thread changes every week. Just can't get used to that!!

I did NOT smoke. I now have EIGHT days smoking free. I think I may feel better....

Later, all!!
redballoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 03:59 PM   #23  

Height: 5'8.5"

Just want to clarify... is this a thread where we are supposed to post just once a day, or where we share at other times too? I realize I have been doing that but if it's not appropriate here I will find other threads to do that in. Thanks.
Misti in Seattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 04:03 PM   #24  
Never give up

Misti, although I'm new here too, I've been posting away whenever I could or needed to. I'm sure you can. This is a great bunch of really supportive people!!
Old 12-05-2011, 04:05 PM   #25  
Never give up

By the way, Isabella, that is awesome!! Bravo for you!!
Old 12-05-2011, 04:12 PM   #26  

S/C/G: 202/195/140

hoping to lose a couple of pounds this week...my meal plan for the day so far hits 1101 calories...hoping I stick to it today!
ArtyKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 06:29 PM   #27  

Unhappy

Redballoon: congrats on the no smoking!!! for some reason the little figures don't show up for me.

Artykay: way to go!

Moondance: WOW sounds like you were really busy yesterday and burning lots of cals...no wonder you were hungry. Congrats on the lost lb!
Thanks for the input on my food. I think I'm eating enough...I'm not hungry. I add meat or fish to my salads for protein. I usually eat more structured meals but I knew I would be out all day and yesterday I had a slip so wanted to keep today lighter.

Dana813: Today is a new day and sounds like you are making great choices today. Good luck on the finals.

Yea got a good report from the dentist...I love leaving there with nothing but the cleaning being done LOL. Didn't make it to the gym today
Old 12-05-2011, 09:10 PM   #28  

Late posting.......went and worked out 30 minutes
Old 12-05-2011, 09:23 PM   #29  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

Berry How was your day? Are you going to be able to wear your new boots with the Winter weather that's heading your way?

IsabelloOlivia Congrats on getting to the 120's!

Dana Today is a new day. I hope things go better for you. Keep trying.

Moondance I don't do very well once I get hungry. I have been known not to make good choices. I normally try to eat on a regular schedule. I also get a bad attitude once I get hungry.

Redballoon Enjoy your trip. Congrats on the 8 days!

Misti You are welcome to post any way that's the most beneficial for you. I vary my posting depending on how much time I have. Whatever works for you.

Artykay Good luck with your weekly goals.

Gma Great job on the workout and the dentist appointment!
Old 12-05-2011, 09:32 PM   #30  
Trying to live below 200

Total approx 1440 Calories +

Breakfast (365 Calories + coffee)
spritz oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
Vegetable of choice
1/8 cup feta cheese 40 calories
high fiber English muffin 100 calories
1 teaspoon jam 20 calories
juice 75 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (375 Calories)
Natures Own 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Rounds 100 calories
3 Slices Hormel Natural Choice Deli Turkey 60 calories
1/2 TBS Hellman's light mayonnaise/Lettuce 25 calories
Oikos Strawberry Greek Yogurt 4 ounce container 90 calories
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (700 Calories)
Grilled NY Strip 400 Calories
2 Orders steamed broccoli 200 calories
cottage cheese 100 calories

Exercise
Aerobox Savage w/weighted gloves
1000 jump ropes

Last edited by Diana3271; 12-05-2011 at 09:32 PM.