Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 11-13-2011, 09:24 PM   #1  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Thumbs up Daily Accountability/Lifestyle Change - Everyone Welcome! 11/14 - 11/20

Hello Everyone! Welcome to the Check-In! Let's make it a great week!

I want to welcome everyone to the Daily Accountability Check-In. Our goal is to stay accountable and on track by posting our daily food and exercise choices. All food and exercise programs are welcome. Consistency is the key to reaching our weight loss goals.

Introduce yourself or jump right in and tell us what you have been doing.

Here's to the start of a great week!

Last edited by Diana3271; 11-20-2011 at 09:03 AM.
Old 11-13-2011, 09:35 PM   #2  
Starting again

S/C/G: 289/ticker/128

Height: 5'4"

I posted this in the other thread...forgot it was Sunday night!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shishkeberry
We had a breakfast feast for dinner tonight. Scrambled eggs, low sodium bacon, fried potatoes, turkey sausage, and fiber one pancakes (I added some frozen blueberries) with low calorie syrup. I didn't eat too much and I didn't have a cigarette afterwards. Wow, making breakfast for dinner is really hard by yourself. The timing was awful and I used every pan in the house. So dinner was pretty greasy, but I made better choices. The bacon was low sodium, the sausage was turkey, and I skipped the pancakes and syrup. (Well, I had a tiny bite!)

I even lost a lb this morning. I'm at 231. And I have gone almost 72 hours without a cigarette. I didn't even have one after the Ravens lost.
Old 11-13-2011, 09:49 PM   #3  
Super Single Mom

S/C/G: HW/SW 275/ CW 266.2 /GW 160

Height: 5'7"

Well I am ELATED to report that TODAY.WENT.WELL!!!!

Sure, I had a couple of things today but I accounted for every single calorie on MFP! I also cleaned today for the better part of 3 hours. Maxwell was outside playing and I just buzzed around the house up and down the stairs, folding laundry, cleaning toilets, etc. Glamourous!!!! LOL

All I know is that I'm pooped. Until tomorrow!
Old 11-13-2011, 09:55 PM   #4  
Trying to live below 200

shishkeberry Great job on staying smoke free. Stray strong. You can do it.

Vixsin Great job! Keep it up!
Old 11-13-2011, 11:15 PM   #5  
~Star~

S/C/G: 236.4/~ticker~/150

Height: 5'6"

Mamakat - Thank you so much, your encouragement means a lot to me. Look at you being the biggest helper ever lately!!!! In person to strangers, online to me... how awesome!!! So glad you had a chance to do some writing And the laundry that has been looming over you

Krystal - Do what you are able, just remember not to go beyond your limits You are amazing

Mustard - Glad you are seeing the results from your work

Momwannabe - the whole journey is a learning process. I am so glad you are in tuned to what is going on with your body and in constant progression to fixing what is not right

shish - you are doing awesome with the smoking...then to add a pound of weight loss on top of it is extraordinary!!!! Great job!!!

Vixsin - great job!!!! Another day down

As for me - had an amazing NSV today. Was feeling down in the dumps, so did a workout. Then after, took my "goal pants" out and tried them on... OMG!!!! Juniors size 11 and I was in them comfortably! :O It was only a couple weeks ago when I got them and I was shy to fitting a couple inches... so even with the plateau heck that I have been experiencing, SOMETHING was giving, obviously. What an amazing feeling! So...that sure did help with the funk Hope everyone has a great start to their week!
Old 11-14-2011, 12:54 AM   #6  
Starting again

S/C/G: 289/ticker/128

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsMyTurn View Post

As for me - had an amazing NSV today. Was feeling down in the dumps, so did a workout. Then after, took my "goal pants" out and tried them on... OMG!!!! Juniors size 11 and I was in them comfortably! :O It was only a couple weeks ago when I got them and I was shy to fitting a couple inches... so even with the plateau heck that I have been experiencing, SOMETHING was giving, obviously. What an amazing feeling! So...that sure did help with the funk Hope everyone has a great start to their week!
That's wonderful! I know just how you feel. I'm feeling the same way about my new size! It feels great and I'm happy for you!
Old 11-14-2011, 12:57 AM   #7  
Never give up

S/C/G: 78 kg/71/65?

Height: 5'1.5"

Oh, I see. We just jumpo over to a new thread every week. Well, because of the time difference, I guess I'll be posting about Monday (at least the morning) before the new thread is up. That is, haha, if I can keep up at all with the posting deluge!
Old 11-14-2011, 06:12 AM   #8  
Life is about balance

S/C/G: 283/ticker/140

Monday WI 215.8 3.8lbs loss, somehow I think that could be 4.? as it's still early and I am still "flushing" But I said I'd take first morning weigh in and I am. So there you go. Nearly 4lbs in one week. Don't ask how, b/c clearly I don't know, but I'm not complaining.
Old 11-14-2011, 06:34 AM   #9  
~Star~

S/C/G: 236.4/~ticker~/150

Height: 5'6"

shish - It sure is amazing sometimes... especially when you honestly don't see it coming. I was trying them on just to find out how far away it was so I could do some core training with something driving me, LOL!! I am so happy you are back on track and set to go, kicking weight's butt and losing sizes!!! You go girl!!!

redballoon - Most of us have our days of not keeping up - it's not required, Although it does help cause you can miss a lot in a day We don't mind hearing about a Monday early either... so tell us

Mamakat - Wow!!! Great job!!!! I am willing to bet it's all that walking... oh...and good karma for helping people, If your heart rate goes up in those situations at the game store, like what I think it would have...that HAS to count as workout too! So now you are losing LOL! I love it, it's melting off you!!!

As for me - it's a new day and a new week. I am going to focus on me and not my "work" (or try to anyay). Mondays are always the busiest days and usually the hardest to get through at work, but I am not going to allow the adrenaline rush of worry (since they don't extend me the same courtesy that I do them) and just going to get through what I can without worry... instead will focus on MY walk I am going to take at lunch, and MY nutrition. I have got to shift focus and realize what's important...especially as long as I am still doing what's expected for the paycheck - the focus should be my health, not what I can do to impress them. Ok, rant over, but almost like I had to say it out loud to make it real, Have a super day all!!!
Old 11-14-2011, 06:48 AM   #10  
Never give up

ItsMyTurn -- Ok, good to know that I am not going to be called to task if I don't write to all of you religiously! As for my Monday, I am about to try to put a cap on it. It's later than it should be because I am still sitting here at the computer trying to write a little thing for a horse race. It's due tomorrow but I will be gone all day from real early. Sure hope I can finish this in the morning...not a good idea. Anyhow, eating was OK, today. I was feeling sick and feverish and half-dead all day but I did some teaching, then into the office, then home. I always get sick when I start to lose weight. I think the change is just too stressful! So, I'm wondering what and whom you are trying to "impress" and what that has to do with your walk and food? Hmm... not too sure what's going on there. Please tell me more!
Old 11-14-2011, 06:49 AM   #11  
Life is about balance

S/C/G: 283/ticker/140

Good Morning Everyone,

ItsMyTurn I have never thought of my anxiety as a work out and now, I'm waiting for the next attack... I only did three walks last week, but they must have been enough. I like your plan for the day. Yes, do your job as that is what they pay you for, but don't kill yourself b/c although they say they're impressed with your work ethics, it's not getting what you want. I'm not saying be a slacker, b/c that isn't you. But you first is a good idea.

[B]redballoon[/B] good evening

shish so proud of you and making it through 72hrs. And the after meal cigarette, wow that's a hard one to give up. My MIL oh man, when she got sick (cancer, yet again...that poor lady got it way too many times and in different places, all life threatening) the last time, the doctors told her to quit. It was the after meal one she loved the most. I was proud of her when she kicked the habit. She was a true inspiration to me, she was a fighter. I miss her....OK, that was weird, don't ever tell anyone I just said that as we were sworn enemies Glad your back!

Vixsin nice job with all that cleaning. Yesterday must have been the day for it. I made the kids clean their rooms. LOL they aren't even remotely clean by anyone's standard, but both my kids are hoarder, like you see on that show. I have to keep them in check or we won't be able to move especially since DD's bedroom is my living room! Great job a clean house is a clean mind...I just made that up. But I know chaos bring chaos and order brings order

OK as I have no idea where I am going to go in the story, I have no excuses today. So yep, laundry and workout. I'll workout in the gym today. I'll have to take some dusting supplies as I haven't been down there in a least a month.

The sun has risen and so must I.

Have a wonderful and healthy day!
Old 11-14-2011, 06:55 AM   #12  
Melissa

Height: 5'6.5"

Morning all - in a rush, but I have another new low! 178.6. And I'm thinking I 'did' ovulate already or I'm not ovulating yet.... things geared up and by Sunday morning seemed to have stopped for now or passed... can't tell, but with the weight drop so soon, I'm confused with my cycle AGAIN... but at least it's going down instead of up!
Old 11-14-2011, 06:59 AM   #13  
Never give up

mamakat -- Yes, you got it right! You see, you CAN do it! Your post came in shortly before 9 p.m. here. I'm going to bed. Have to be up at 4:30 and didn't finish something I must send off tomorrow before I leave. Sick with what seems to be a cold.... Good night and good morning!!
Old 11-14-2011, 07:03 AM   #14  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone! Let's make it a great week!

Weigh In: 146.2
Down: .4

It's looks like we are off to a great start to the week! Look at all the dancing carrots!

Itsmyturn Congrats on the NSV!

Mamakat Congrats on the 4 pounds for the week!

Berry Congrats on the new low!

Redballoon I hope you aren't getting sick.
Old 11-14-2011, 07:45 AM   #15  
Melissa

Height: 5'6.5"

[QUOTE=ItsMyTurn;4107224
As for me - it's a new day and a new week. I am going to focus on me and not my "work" (or try to anyay). Mondays are always the busiest days and usually the hardest to get through at work, but I am not going to allow the adrenaline rush of worry (since they don't extend me the same courtesy that I do them) and just going to get through what I can without worry... instead will focus on MY walk I am going to take at lunch, and MY nutrition. I have got to shift focus and realize what's important...especially as long as I am still doing what's expected for the paycheck - the focus should be my health, not what I can do to impress them. Ok, rant over, but almost like I had to say it out loud to make it real, Have a super day all!!![/QUOTE]

I'm glad you had the weekend to let the steam come out of your ears. It would have impossible for me to go back the next day all sunshine after that. But you are right. You owe YOU the best, then family and then work. I think we all sometimes forget that.
Closed Thread