3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Support Forum > Weight Loss Support

Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Morning- New LIfe; Evening-Start Tomorrow

Old 11-11-2011, 12:04 PM   #1

S/C/G: 190/180/144

Height: 5'6

Default Morning- New LIfe; Evening-Start Tomorrow

Well, here I am again and it is about 11:00 in the late morning and I am ready to start a new life.... but have been ready every morning for the past couple of weeks! LOL I guess, tomorrow morning I want to be able to say that this is the second day of my new life. I feel like if I write it down in front of all of you, I will actually do it today and tonight and then beyond that!! I will let you know 2morrow if it works I have a good feeling that today is the real deal! I have posted three posts this week and feel as though I have metally prepared myself for this day!! I have no intention of saying, I will start tomorrow. Be prepared! I might post fifty threads tonight just keep my own word to myself! HA! Wish me LUCK!

Last edited by Shmoops : 11-11-2011 at 12:08 PM.
Shmoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 12:13 PM   #2
I've picked my hard...

S/C/G: 240/216/170

Height: 5'4"

That is awesome shmoops! Although, I have to ask...what are you mentally preparing for? Tomorrow when you get up you have a two egg omelet with a measured out portion of cheese and maybe some fruit rather than 3 eggs swimming in oil/butter, three pancakes drowning in syrup, with a side of hash browns smothered in gravy.

Changing what you eat is not a scary prospect, it's an exciting one! I challenge myself to find the largest volume of food for the least amount of calories (I love that full feeling, lol)...I've made it into a game, not a chore.

You can do this, you know you can!!! Tomorrow will be the second day of eating healthy!

ETA: We are talking about eating healthier right, lol? I just re-read through your post and it just says it's the start of your new life...what ever it is, GOOD LUCK!

Mini-Goals: 10%/24lb~pedicure (met 10/16/13) - halfway/35lb~new clothes - onederland/41lb~massage - goal/170~new dress (and maybe diamonds hehe)

= For every 5lb lost (hopefully to re-add more!)

Last edited by PreciousMissy : 11-11-2011 at 12:16 PM.
PreciousMissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 09:29 PM   #3
Overweight again...dang

S/C/G: 213/160.3/135

Height: 5'5"

Good luck! There is always going to be another tomorrow, so start today! You're going to do great! And if you end up thinking "tomorrow" again, even if it's late afternoon, it's never too late to start. Just start. Quit putting it off until tomorrow.

"Losing weight is hard. Being fat is hard. Pick your hard."

Total Goal Weight:

I weigh myself every day. It keeps me accountable.
twinieten is offline   Reply With Quote
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.