Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 10-27-2011, 09:36 PM   #106  

Awh to everyone.

I used to hate myself but I love my personality now and I think that over powers anything physical about me. But some people choose to judge the outside first and I can't help but let it get to me sometimes.

I do hate that I can never seem to find clothes that fit right. I also hate when I get made fun of. It doesn't happen often but when it does I feel like I'm in elementary school all over again. I also hate that I've passed up going out with friends because all of them are skinny and I felt like everyone would notice me like a sore thumb. (I'm slowly getting over that and going out and I wish I had done that sooner!)

And I hate that I'm always uncomfortable.
vanillasunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 06:24 AM   #107  

Height: 165 cm (5'5'')

I hate that I have to perform a gymnastics routine in order to be able to clean the inside of my car, without missing any spots. lol.
Alwaysbeenbig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 06:44 PM   #108  
So close, yet so far away

S/C/G: 188/154/135

Height: 5'5

I hate that being fat has prevented me from getting pregnant for the last 5 1/2 years.
madmadz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 07:20 PM   #109  

S/C/G: 170/166/140

Height: 5'7

I hate feeling uncomfortable in clothes.

Plus, I hate my back fat. It just...hangs there. lol
FireFlying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 07:57 PM   #110  

S/C/G: 204/195/148

Height: 5'5

I don't have much confidence and looking in the mirror when I try on clothes and just feel ugly in them.
cheerios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 07:43 AM   #111  
Pink Leopard Power

S/C/G: 351.2/ticker/185

Height: 6'0

Quote:
Originally Posted by DietVet View Post
Hmmm. I'm surprised and saddened that so many of you have internalized your weight and feel unloveable because of it. (Or more likely, you have externalized your lack of self-love and gained weight because of it...) We're all entitled to love and respect regardless of how much weight we carry. Truly. But then, we all have to believe that for ourselves. I believe all the same negative things about myself when I'm thin as well as when I'm fat. And I believe all the good, worthy things about myself fat and thin as well.

Thanks for saying this!!!!!!!!!! It saddens me to read too. I got engaged at my highest weight , and married at not my lower, and am back at my highest. There are men out there that are less attracted to some thin chick and more attracted to smart, confidant woman who loves who she is! "Fat" can be fabulous with our curves and ample chest. I just went to a comedian last night who gave a shout out to the bigger girls, we are temperpedics but sleeping with skinny girls is like laying on a futon frame

Last edited by JollyGreenSteen19; 10-29-2011 at 08:06 AM.
JollyGreenSteen19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 11:09 AM   #112  
Miss Nikki

S/C/G: 278/278/160

Height: 5'7"

The number one thing I hate...clothing options. I can spend hours in the plus size section and find nothing! I can walk into a store, look at the "normal" sizes and immediately find tons of things I'd love to wear. On top of that, good plus size clothes can be so much more expensive and the decent looking stuff never goes on sale. I am 25, I do not want to dress like a granny. SO frustrating!
MissNikki930 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 03:12 PM   #113  

S/C/G: 255/151/145

Height: 5' 6"

When I was at my highest weight, I snored really badly. It was so bad that my husband slept in the spare bedroom. I hated that!

I am happy to say that since I have lost almost 75 lbs I no longer snore and my husband is back! Yaaaay.
deblosingit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 03:34 PM   #114  

S/C/G: 202/195/140

Height: 5'3"

I hate not feeling good about how I look. I hate that I avoid cameras and avoid drawing attention to myself because of how I look.

I hate that my husband is thin and fit and I'm flabby and out of shape. I don't feel like its fair to him. He's amazing and gorgeous, and he deserves to be married to a physical equal. He's never said anything about my weight, by the way, this is just what's in my head.

Also it impedes my sex life and that sucks. I don't feel comfortable being naked and that makes sex less enjoyable than it can be.

Most of all I hate that I'm not as CONFIDENT as I should be!!!

Edit: Ohh, and back fat. No matter how I try to dress, I always have that big roll of back fat. boobs front and back.

Last edited by ArtyKay; 12-05-2011 at 03:36 PM.
ArtyKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 03:38 PM   #115  

S/C/G: 174/167/145

Height: 5'8

Not looking at all like a health-conscious, active vegan... all because I can't keep from binging...
MeganTheMushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 06:31 PM   #116  

I hate that to the world I am invisible.

And I also hate not being able to fit on some roller coasters.
Ali524 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 09:18 AM   #117  
WC

S/C/G: sz 14-16/sz 10/sz 10 now sz 8

Height: 5'7"

TOP FIVE:

1. Thighs rubbing together.

2. People ignoring you/staring at you - contradiction but I either get ignored for thinner friends or stared at [while thinking in my head everyone is seeing how fat/lazy I am].

3. Not feeling happy/sexy around my husband [though he's never said anything].

4. Feeling like it's going to take so much energy/effort/time to start over again.

5. Comments from my mother...
lm3898 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 09:47 AM   #118  
Leveling Up

S/C/G: 200+/115/115

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireFlying View Post
I hate feeling uncomfortable in clothes.

Plus, I hate my back fat. It just...hangs there. lol
I hated that too Bugged the crap out of me in the summer!
sontaikle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 03:22 PM   #119  
Hand it over

S/C/G: 82.8/82/68kgs

Height: 171 cm

Summer ! having my clothes stick to me, my thighs sticking and chaffing and being generally hot and sweaty. I hate that all my boyfriends mention that I could lose a few, or one even came out and said that he was embarrarsed to be seen with me I was so fat ! a**hole is bald now...that'll teach em !
SophieSophieSophie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 03:54 PM   #120  
Sarah

S/C/G: 350/184/180

Height: 6'

I hated that I got treated differently and dismissed more because of my weight
I hate that my body issues controlled my personality, and made me an extreamly shy person around people I don't know well
I hated not fitting into movie theatre seats and always asking for seatbelt extenders when I flew.
I hate that I can't seem to let myself get close to anyone because I always feel they'll judge me. This has caused every relationship i've had to fall apart
I hated shopping for shapeless, HIDIOUS clothes in plus sized stores that were way to expensive and not worth the fabric they were made from
I hated feeling judged everytime I ate something in public
I hated people telling me I would be pretty if I could only lose weight
I hated people judging my character before they knew me based on what I look like. This still happens. I am in pretty good shape and because of my height I wear my weight well. I've been called a B***h more times then I want to admit, from people who don't even know me. People always find a way to put another down...

I hated the Big granny underwear I had to wear
I hated that I was the fat funny friend
I hated summers because I felt like c**p in a swimsuit
I hated my double chin, enormous theighs, and the to many fat rolls to count
I hated going to the doctors because I knew I would get asked my weight
I hated dressing rooms because nothing would look good on me
I hated being obsessed with my weight. Thinking about it all the time wasen't healthy
I hated buffets for fear of being judged even more. Just because I'm overweight dosen't mean i'm going to eat everything -.-
I hated how much physical activity made me sweat. walking up stairs, walking home from school, moving around the house to clean.

I used to be extreamly miserable in my own body. When I started my weightloss journey I realized that just because my body changed dosen't mean I would. I had to accept my flaws, and just try and be the best I could. I needed to stop hating life so much, and go out and enjoy it. I'm 23 now. And for the past 2 years thats what I have been doing I'm finally in a good place, even if I still have a few more pounds to lose. I'm finally accepting myself for who I am
baker23 is offline   Reply With Quote