Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 09-09-2011, 08:10 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 108/105.8/60 kgs

Height: 5 foot 6

Default Getting back on track after mega binges

Greetings

I was doing so well. I lost 26 kgs in 7 months, and was feeling pretty good about things.

Then an auto immune illness flared up, and I felt so miserable, the binging started again. Then I fell into the sugar craving rut. Now I've put on 4 kgs rapidly, and my dodgy back is acting up again......

How to finally climb back onto the wagon after such a massive fall? I still have so far to go.....
sonickel77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 09:29 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 203/185.5/149

Height: 5'6

I guess you just dust yourself off and get back on. Each day back on your path will make the next day easier... we have to start somewhere! Good luck to you!
kelly585 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 01:06 AM   #3  
onedayatatimer

S/C/G: 224/ticker/145-155

Height: 5'9.5"

I also have a binge eating problem. It's major. I held off for a long time and now, I've been at it for 3 days straight. I've been shoving massive quantities of food down my mouth and I don't know how to stop. I'm here to tell you that we just have to do it. Don't give up. How about you and I make a decision to eat on plan for just one day? No matter what? No matter how strong the urge becomes, we stay on track for just one day. We can do that, right? I hope you can join me and maybe knowing that you're not doing it alone will help? I haven't weighted myself at all and I'm not going to. If I can do it for one day, I'll try to do it for another and maybe after a week of that, I'll have the nerve to weigh in.

I've lost and gained the same 75 lbs. more times than I can recall and with every binge, I know it can lead to gaining it all back. I'm 40 years old and I just feel like it's about time to stop this vicious cycle. Sorry to make this about me. I just want to let you know that you're most definitely not alone. The key here is to believe in ourselves. We can do this right?

By the way, I have chronic daily migraines so I know how it is to have a medical challenge. Feel free to instant message me and let me know how you're doing if you want. No pressure, of course.
luckymommy is offline   Reply With Quote