Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 09-03-2011, 07:55 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 156/ticker/110

Height: 5'5"

Smile New Mini-Goal

After diving into this forum, I've been evaluating my eating and exercise habits and thinking about my short and long term goals. While I'm still unsure about my long-term weight goal, I'm flying home for a visit (I'm in Switzerland right now) on Dec. 7 and want to loose some weight before then.

So, my mini goal is to loose 24lbs, and be at 132 by then. That's 13 weeks of loosing 1.85lbs per week.

Does this seem realistic? I'm committed to calorie counting and adding walk/jogging or swimming 6 days a week, as well as picking myself up and continuing if I mess up.

Wish me well, I'll be back in 13 weeks to post pictures and celebrate!

Last edited by Oxia; 09-03-2011 at 07:56 AM.
Oxia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 10:13 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 255/ticker/155

Height: 5'3"

It's great to have a goal set, isn't it? I think that it could be relatively difficult to lose almost 2 pounds a week since you don't have a lot to lose overall. I'm not saying it's impossible, but the closer you get to your goal weight the slower the weight loss becomes. It will take a lot of hard work and dedication but even if you lose 20 pounds instead of 24 you should still be very proud of yourself
Michi702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 10:22 AM   #3  

I m sure that if you try your best then it is nothing impossible to do. Since it is just you wanna loose your weight 24lbs you can easily do it if you try hard. Good Luck for your great challenge!!
Bal Krishna Shrestha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 10:27 AM   #4  
Overweight again...dang

S/C/G: 213/160.3/135

Height: 5'5"

It's quite possible to lose 2 per week! Good luck!!
twinieten is offline   Reply With Quote