Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 08-15-2011, 10:06 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 169/169/135

Height: 5ft 4"

Default Tempted, but beat the devil of cravings after a stressed day!

So, I found out today that one of the reasons I am not probably getting lucky with getting a job is that my previous workplace is a stumbling block. Had I not followed up on an interview that I did weeks ago, I would not have discovered that they asked for verification from my place of employ and got no answer. I have never considered myself an emotional eater, but I really wanted to big piece of red velvet cake. In this economy how can persons be so blase about another persons job prospect? I worked hard and spent years in college and now cannot even find a flipping job.

If that was not bad enough, I operate an online store and the cart now is deciding who to sell to. Considering that the customers in the USA are my biggest clients it is kind of funny that the cart has decided to tell (show a message)some, note SOME customers that we do not ship to their country. What did the universe conspire against me today?

Pat on my back, I did not give into the urge to overindulge! But it just makes me wonder how difficult keeping of weight is going to be as I tend not to eat when I am stressed and usually even with a treat will end up below calories which in turn causes weight gain
kimmieval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 10:27 PM   #2  
I Need Accountablity!

S/C/G: 190/Ticker/160

Height: 5'6"

We are proud of you! Stay strong!
WannaBeLoserAgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 04:35 AM   #3  
Made of Starstuff

BIG pat on your back for refusing to give in!

Last edited by Lovely; 08-16-2011 at 04:35 AM.
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote