how much does your drivers license say you weigh?

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • Mine says 185. Would really like to change it, but I guess I'll wait till goal.
  • Luckily, Tennessee no longer puts your weight on your license, lol. Yay! I was looking for it a few days ago when a coworker wondered how many people lie about their weights on DLs, but it's no longer there. Just height and eye color.
  • There is no weight on my license
  • No weights are put on driver's licenses where I am, so it says nothing! =)
  • What! How bizarre...maybe it's only a Canadian thing now?
  • Mine says 145, which was a blatant lie at the time, of course. Now, it's nearly right. LOL
  • I live in Saskatchewan and I have never had to put my weight on my driver's license. And I have been driving for a looooong time.
  • haaaahahahahaaa Mine still says 165. HAAAAAHahahhahaaa

ETA: Cops are too SCARED to say anything about it! heh
  • Mine says 250! I was so happy when I went below that number.
  • We have it in California... Mine said 180 for a LOOONG time, I finally caved and bumped it up to 225. I think I weighed about 260 at that point. I topped out at 288. I was soooo happy when I realized that I had hit the wieght on my DL!! Even funnier is the picture, 70 pounds heavier! My friend ask why I don't get a new one, but I kinda like being able to look at it as a reminder. At least for awhile. When it expires I'll be happy to get a new pic!
  • 50 lbs. less than I really do!
  • I don't drive but my state ID card says 140, which was quite frankly never truee, it's just that at the time it was 10 pounds off and at my highest it was 50 pounds off. Now back to 10 pounds off.
  • My goal weight
  • Mine still says like 260 I think (here the licenses don't have it ON there, but it is in the record). I cannot WAIT to change it and get a new pic!!!!!!!
  • Mine also says 250. It was only a 15 pound lie when i put it on there (weighed 265), but now at 193, I'm itching to change it, but I'll wait till I get to goal or at least really close to it.