Last week SUCKED. Work sucked and life sucked. So I decided to keep track of the good things (even small) that happened this week:
1) I stepped on the scale this morning and have lost 35 pounds! WHOO HOO so happy about that.
2) Since exercise was my weak area, I made a goal for myself to get up at 5:30a.m. to exercise. No excuses and guess what I did it all week, 5 days in a row, I was up and exercising. This makes a total of 9 days.
3) When I was talking to my mom this week she told me that she thought I was a good mom. I have a 19 year old who will soon start her 2nd year in college and a 15 year old who is a sophomore in High School. It felt good to hear she thought I had done a good job raising them.
4) I had lunch with a friend this week who I have not seen for three or four months and she could not get over how good I looked. It was so nice to hear her compliments. Sometimes myself and those we live with don't see the overall changes so it is nice when someone notices.
5) My son, who is 15 and a big boy (poor kid did not have a chance) told me last night that he talked to his football coach about not being happy with his weight and was ready to make changes. I know he is a kid but he really is a big kid and I am glad he is starting to think about his weight on his own and is seeking out help (even if it is not mom).
6) Its Friday and raining here and my second job will probably get rained out tonight soo I get a free evening. Might visit the local bar but after last weekend I will have to go in drag.
Have a great weekend all!!! I hope as you look back on your week you can find the positive too.