Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 08-04-2011, 04:39 PM   #1  
Curvy girl in the city

S/C/G: 197/140

Height: 5 6

Default Hoping for the best...

Hello everyone,

Greeting from the Jerz (NJ)

Tuesday 8/2 was the start of my IP weight lose journey. Today is day 3 and it has been difficult, but I am hanging in there. I did have a headache yesterday and constipation, but I am feeling a little better today. My weight is at an all time high and none of my clothes fit. I turned 43 in June and my body and energy levels have changed and not for the better.

I am a divorced mother with 2 boys and I work in New York. My life style is extremely hectic and there is never anytime for me. I want to lose weight to feel better about myself and to fit into all of the clothes that have been stored away in my closet for the past 4 years. I am also tired of being the fat chick in the office. I am surrounds by 28 year old women that are a size 4, 6, or 8. ughh

I really want to make this diet work and improve my eating habits. My first weigh is next Tuesday 8/9.

Wish me luck and thanks for reading..
EVGURL68 .
EVGURL68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 04:53 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 230/230/130

Height: 5'4"

Good luck with your new woe. I hear you about being the fat chick in the office. It drives me crazy especially when they order out for lunch. If I order a salad I get looks, if I order pizza I get looks.
Imannott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 05:00 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 159.2/149/139

Height: 5'8"

Hello EVGURL68,
I wanted to wish you good luck! You can do this! I'm turning 41 in August and also find my body/metabolism has changed. I just joined this forum and have been looking around the message boards today. Seems like there is alot of good support and advice here. Take care!
lovemytwins is offline   Reply With Quote