Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 07-17-2011, 05:52 AM   #16  

S/C/G: HW/232 SW 215/ CW 133/GW 120's

Height: 5.7 and 1/2

omg..CRACKER BARRELL..I ordered the salad the other day..the new one with the toasted pimento cheese wedges...I did well other than absolutely enjoying one of the wedges...I ate the salad dry though!
Thighs Be Gone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 05:54 AM   #17  

S/C/G: HW/232 SW 215/ CW 133/GW 120's

Height: 5.7 and 1/2

Oh, and I so agree about how bad the restaurants are. I prefer to think of it this way. It is cheaper for them to dump sugar, butter and salt on things than to purchase quality ingredients and prepare it in a healthy manner. THAT is why I eat at home! (except for the cracker barrell experience aforementioned!)
Thighs Be Gone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 07:13 AM   #18  

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatieC87 View Post
One of my guilty pleasures (::cough, cough:: Cracker Barrel ::cough: doesn't even post any nutrition info - even though they are a chain! - so I've had to give it up. However, I do get one "treat meal" every month where I don't count the calories (but still try to be reasonable). Guess where I'll be August 27? (If you guessed Cracker Barrel, you get a gold star!)

I love Cracker Barrel! It's one of the few chain restaurants I like. Fortunately, there are none where I live, but when I visit my family down South, I make sure I get some Cracker Barrel biscuits. By the way, I did find some nutritional info on it here:

http://www.livestrong.com/thedailypl...racker-barrel/
lin43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 07:50 AM   #19  
Wastin' Away Again!

S/C/G: 192/170/130

Height: 5'3" 50 years old

Ok, I'm just gonna copy & paste from the original poster's signature...

"You have failed only when you quit trying. Until then, you're still in the act of progression. So, never quit trying and you'll never be a failure."

Sometimes we do have the wisdom we need, we just need to be reminded of it!
Beach Patrol is offline   Reply With Quote