Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 01-13-2003, 11:20 PM   #1  

Unhappy feeling Big Blue and Bummed

I had to go to a 30th birthday party for my step son Sat. His mother was there....a very pretty and SLIM woman, now before I go on, my husband and I are very, very happily married and my husband ( who is a runner and very very thin) is supportive of me in everything I do or don't do, he has never once told me I was fat or needed to lose weight, he is a true friend and a wonderful man. ANYWAY.....for 3 days now I have felt FATTER then ever and the more I try NOT to eat the more hungry I feel, I have been pretty good about not "pigging out" on junk food...mostly carrots, and veggie soup....my hubby even took me to Cato's to find something new to wear in trying to make me feel better about going to the party... I told you he was wonderful......also just so you know ...she ( the EX) called him after we had started dating to try to get him back....which their marriage ended 25 years ago and he CAN NOT STAND HER.....so I'm not worried about them ever getting together again....it just had a really bad effect on my self esteem to see her......just needed to get that out....
Old 01-14-2003, 05:22 PM   #2  
Is it Friday yet?

I think you've just proven that size, apperance and any kind of outer beauty means naddah!

Remember that beauty is only skin deep - but ugly goes to the bone.

Sounds like you have a wonderful, loving hubby. The ex is only getting what she wants if she's upset you. Don't let her, or her skinny self get to you. You're better than that.

Now, put on a happy face!

Terri

Last edited by Punkinseed; 01-14-2003 at 05:27 PM.
Closed Thread