Holy Cat Litter Awakening

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • So as you can see, I've lost a bunch of weight since December. I see it in my clothes and sometimes in other ways. But the other day I picked up a 30 lb box of cat litter and realized that I've dropped two of those. TWO! I can't believe I was carrying that around.
    So yay me!
  • That's fantastic!
  • WTG! I wonder if anybody has compared their weight lost to cat litter before? Whether they have or not, that's awesome!
  • way to go!! that's awesome!
  • WOW. You and I have lost about the same amount of weight, and I just never thought of it that way before. It really brings it home just how much weight we've dropped - I can't believe I was carrying that much more around on my body!!

CONGRATULATIONS on your loss!! May that next box of litter come off rapidly for you.
  • Thanks dudes.

It's kind of crazy. Don't know why THAT hit me so much when I'm wearing almost 4 sizes smaller and many people have commented on how good I look. Funny how weight loss works.
  • Yes, actually I thought the same thing hauling a 25-lb bag of litter up the stairs last week! It felt soooo heavy and I realized why I had been so tired carrying more than that weight around & why it had been so hard to get up the stairs weighing what I did.

Very sobering when you have a moment like that!
  • Good work and thanks for the giggle. I usually pick up a 25 pound frozen turkey for comparison. It certainly is a reality check.
  • "Cat litter awakening"....

thanks, Heather for making me laugh, and

YAY YOU!!!!
  • Yea for you. I know what you mean; I have horses and have to carry 50lb. feed bags. I've often compared them to the fat I am carrying on my body all the time.
  • Good for you! I felt the same way about two weeks ago when I picked up my 11 mo dd and realized that I had lost her body weight. Now I've lost 4 lbs more than she weighs. Lol
  • ROFLMAO! I didn't understand the title of your post but then when I read what you wrote I started laughing. And then I got a tear in my eye for you! A happy tear. A proud tear.

(I might be PMS'ing. )
  • Thanks for the support all
  • Quote: So as you can see, I've lost a bunch of weight since December. I see it in my clothes and sometimes in other ways. But the other day I picked up a 30 lb box of cat litter and realized that I've dropped two of those. TWO! I can't believe I was carrying that around.
    So yay me!
    It is amazing when stuff like that happens. Congrats on the 60 pound loss.
  • Congratulations!!!!