Hi there and welcome to 3fc!
Looks like one of your first posts and I hope you dont mistake everyone's concern for lack of support. It is an amazing group I am thankful to have found. But it does strongly reinforce healthy weight loss methods and goals.
Since you didnt ask for input on the actual plan, I wont comment in that direction
Dont know enough about diet comp to discuss actual liquid diet substance, but here are a couple suggestions on general coping methods:
- Ensure you are drinking a TON of water. Dehydration signals can feel like hunger, and when losing weight we especially need to hydrate. Aim for 1-2l/day min. When Im concerned about my electrolytes, such as when Im not eating well or at all, I feel like drinking Smartwater makes a difference.
- Sounds like you are not on the MasterCleanse (and I havent tried it either), so unrelated I DO reallllly enjoy hot water, lemon, stevia to sweeten a tiny bit and cayenne! The cayenne really warms me up and it is supposed to contribute to satiety and rev metabolism.
- Coffee really does work as an appetite suppressant for me. I only drink ~2 Americanos a day (espresso + hot water), it has less caffiene than drip.
- Teas. Experiment here...lots of flavor with no cals. Use stevia to sweeten
- Blended iceeees. My new fav thing: 1/4 lemon, 2 cups ice, 1 stevia, 1/2c cold water in the blender! Sub lemon for 4 strawberries and a handful of mint. OMG delicious
- Chew gum- Distraction. Watch tv, work out, go to the mall and walk around, go to a park and read a book, volunteer, visit a friend, etc.