Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 07-10-2011, 06:56 PM   #31  
I think I can...

Men adore nakedness! I'm sure if you just do it once you'll get such a great reaction that you'll do it all the time.
mzKiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 06:58 PM   #32  
I think I can...

Quote:
Originally Posted by alaskanlaughter View Post
that is a cool website! i agree, too, that naked is natural and i've never had any problems being naked in front of my DH (or partners before him)....on the other hand, i read on the website about an upcoming nudist camping trip into the wilderness and all i could think about was "Holy Bug Bites!!" LOL!
LOL!!! Hilarious
mzKiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 07:50 PM   #33  
Playing to Lose

S/C/G: 194/ticker/129

Height: 5' 1"

I had a getting nekkid scenario last night....

I have been dating this guy and he invited me over to go "skinny" dipping. The pool is very dark so I was pretty much OK with it. But I did plan on wearing a bathing suit into the water and then removing (maybe). I figured it was difficult to see stretch marks under water but I was worried that my loose flab would flap around weightless underwater. And this guy is far from being a greek god but he just ripped off his robe and walked around the pool like it was no big deal. I was like, WTH?!? How can he be THAT confident? I was envious. But I learned something. I learned that even though he is not in top physical shape (boy has got a gut) I still found him incredibly sexy. That confidence was a turn on.....and he is a wonderful guy to boot. I could have cared less his belly button was wider than someone whose stomach is flat. (Yes, I peeked)

I couldn't do the total nude thing above the water but I'm going to work on it...one pool lap at a time!

(fyi -- despite the nudeness, I totally behaved myself!)
ShanIAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 09:44 PM   #34  
Melissa

Height: 5'6.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShanIAm View Post
I had a getting nekkid scenario last night....

I have been dating this guy and he invited me over to go "skinny" dipping. The pool is very dark so I was pretty much OK with it. But I did plan on wearing a bathing suit into the water and then removing (maybe). I figured it was difficult to see stretch marks under water but I was worried that my loose flab would flap around weightless underwater. And this guy is far from being a greek god but he just ripped off his robe and walked around the pool like it was no big deal. I was like, WTH?!? How can he be THAT confident? I was envious. But I learned something. I learned that even though he is not in top physical shape (boy has got a gut) I still found him incredibly sexy. That confidence was a turn on.....and he is a wonderful guy to boot. I could have cared less his belly button was wider than someone whose stomach is flat. (Yes, I peeked)

I couldn't do the total nude thing above the water but I'm going to work on it...one pool lap at a time!

(fyi -- despite the nudeness, I totally behaved myself!)
I remember the first 'serious' weekend with my to be husband (though I didn't know he would be my husband then, of course). We went to sleep in the nude (petting/kissing, no sex) and in the morning, in the bright of the morning, he just got up out of bed and walked to the refrigerator (studio apt) to get some orange juice for both of us. I remember marveling then at how 'natural' being in the nude felt to him and I was so envious of that feeling of freedom he had and I didn't. Heck, I had lived 5 years in a dorm with shared showers, but girls don't just 'flash' across the bathroom - they have robes and big towels to immediately cover up. NO ONE saw me naked.

I must say, over the years i've gotten more comfortable being naked even as heavy as I got, but part of it, as I said, was having babies, but also when you are with the same person for eons, you do realize that they SURELY know every inch of your body - the good and bad.
berryblondeboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 04:57 AM   #35  

S/C/G: 247/187/163

Height: 5ft 7in

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzKiki View Post
Men adore nakedness!
Haha, so true, they absolutely do.

I spent almost all of yesterday hanging around at my boyfriend's house in my knickers and a vest... this is a big step but he actually loved it. He even text me after I went home to make this point.

ShanIAm - that story is awesome, good for you.
BetterLikeMel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 02:51 PM   #36  

S/C/G: 196/139/135

Height: 5'4

Okay, first, you have to figure out what part of your body your like the most and what part you dislike the most. It is all about being comfortable with your body, but sometimes - for me, at least - it's just about enjoying nudity! Ha!

Okay, back to the point... Let's say you don't like your midsection and are uncomfortable showing it off, but you think your legs are nice looking. Start by strutting around the house in a t-shirt and panties! Or if you like your upper body but hate your thunder thighs, maybe wear men's boxers around the house with nothing else.

Eventually, you'll gain confidence through changes in your body (especially if you're exercising), and you'll be able to take off the t-shirt or boxers! For me personally, there are definitely parts of my body that I hate to see the light of day, but my husband treats me like a sexy beast, which makes me feel comfortable. I've gotten so "bad" that I now come home from work, take off all my clothes, and spend the entire evening nude.

Oh! Another tip - if you don't already, try sleeping nude. I did that long before I walked around the house naked, and it is so much more comfortable.

Good luck!
KatieC87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 11:12 PM   #37  
No excuses this time!

S/C/G: 279/249/154

Update from previous post - New man came over to stay at my house this weekend - initially was feeling self conscious about my size, weight, rolls, stretch marks etc, but I knew he wanted me and I bared all! Slept naked and showered three times with him LOL Yeah another barrier broken down!!
mumtoliam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 11:18 PM   #38  
The Awesomeness!

S/C/G: 265/ticker/130

Height: 5'0

Hmmm can't say I have that problem. My boyfriend is always telling me to put clothes on cause I'm always naked lol. As soon as I walk in the door my clothes come off. I am ok with it bwcause I know he loves me no matter how much i weigh.
KittyKat1465 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 12:04 AM   #39  

S/C/G: 196/139/135

Height: 5'4

Ha, I'm right there with ya, KittyKat! Once, my husband had a friend over, and they were in the living room of our apartment playing a video game. I had just taken a shower (I think, at this point, I would just stay nekkid after showering and hadn't yet reached my nude-as-soon-as-I-get-home stage.) and made it to the bedroom without being spotted. But then I needed to return the towels to the bathroom to hang dry. Of course, I text messaged him to come get them so I wouldn't have to put on clothes to do it. He came to the room and said, "Boy, you must REALLY hate wearing clothes." :-p Sure do!
KatieC87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 05:15 AM   #40  

S/C/G: 128/127/110

Height: 4'11"

Hah, nice one.

To all the people who happily prance around naked as soon as they're home from work: don't you worry about people seeing in through the windows?
Esofia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 06:53 AM   #41  
Playing to Lose

S/C/G: 194/ticker/129

Height: 5' 1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyKat1465 View Post
Hmmm can't say I have that problem. My boyfriend is always telling me to put clothes on cause I'm always naked lol. As soon as I walk in the door my clothes come off. I am ok with it bwcause I know he loves me no matter how much i weigh.
You are my new hero! God, I wish I had just an ounce of that comfortability. I am totally comfortable walking around shirtless (but with a bra) because I have a very strong back, flat tummy and no muffin top but anything else exposed... NO WAY. Heck, I still won't wear leggings around anyone because that just shows way too much of my silouette.
ShanIAm is offline   Reply With Quote