Looking for an accountability partner

• d
  • i see we're almost the same weight and nearly the same height i would love to have someone on facebook to talk with...i'm not quite as young as you though, but if you'd like you can find me on facebook as Ruth Beattie, same profile pic as this one
  • I would love to be your email buddy. My email is my screen name @yahoo.com
  • You've got a few replies already but I'm interested in having an accountability partner as well. So if any of you are interested let me know
  • I am also interested. I'm 21 y/o if that matters to anyone
  • Yall can look me up on facebook under "hannah boyd"
  • I would love to have an accountabilty partner as well! I just started my weight loss journey and I know it would be easier if I had someone to push me through and to talk to. I am 25 and I am 5'0. I started at 265, but I am currently 245. My goal weight is 130. If you want to chat more you can PM me. Hope to hear from you You can find me on Facebook under Kat Harrell......Anyone who would like to be accountabilty buddies please friend request me on Facebook and let me know you are from 3fc
  • d
  • chemistrygirl88 what a fantastic cat!
  • Hey chemistrygirl!

We're the same age and both work in laboratories.

I'd love an accountability partner/someone to vent to with binges gone wrong.

Also: lluvyblu, is that a night-elf warrior you play? Haha... I still casually play WoW. So addicting ;D
  • d
  • packofneurons she's actually a night elf druid. You're the first person to notice that lol. Not too many WoW-ers on here I suppose.
  • Hahaha do you still play? If so, what server?