I'm Having An Affair...

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • I know it's not good, but I just can't stop. I see him every night. Sometimes I do resist seeing him and say it's over. But he calls me all day long and I give in to his charm and good looks.
    I just can't stop eating those darn puffy cheetos!! Ugh the cheesiness of it all. LMAO I'm right now breaking down my big bag into individual baggies. Today I discovered baked cheetos. The other Cheetos were 13 for 160 cals Baked cheetos 32 for 130 cals. I''ll be in Cheetos heaven lol.
    Anybody have any snacks they just can't give up?
  • I eat baked cheetos every day with my lunch! I measure out the grams per serving on my food scale and pack 'em up each day!
  • He said I was the only one!!! LOL. They are the greatest and make me feel so bad. How many grams do you measure? I just count them out. I've been procrastinating, but definitely getting a scale this weekend.
  • I had a brief but torrid affair with cheesecake. I made one for my husband last week and was having a tiny piece everyday. It's all over now. (My son ate the last piece last night.
  • Cheetos... OMG!!! That's what gained me back 15 pounds two months ago, lol. I just can't have them right now. Maybe when I'm down another 10 pounds or so I'll risk it, but they're just so delicious and addictive. I can't hold myself to the serving size.
  • LOL Zoodoo, there, there, it's over now lol.
    Ferumbas I can't eat them out of the bag, I have to break them down into serving size individual baggies, if not I'd eat the entire bag!
  • Doesn't work for me. It just keeps calling to me from the kitchen. And since I work from home, it's not like I can leave the full bag at home and just take a small portion to work with me. Oh, how I suffer, lol!
  • Mine is peanut butter! I always crave it at night before bed. I havent bought any because of my obsession and last night i got hit with an intense craving. I went through the house like a mad woman trying to find a jar of the smooth deliciousness! haha Didnt find any so i settled for my oats & peanut butter fiber bar. That did the trick!
  • Mz Juicy! I too get a craving for peanut butter a couple time a week. I never indulge. Wonder what that's about. Once I found these little individual cups of peanut butter maybe that's an idea?
  • mzkiki: Where do you get those individual cups of peanut butter? I've never seen that in the grocery store. I'm salivating!!!!! lol
  • Pizza rolls are my weakness. I haven't bought them since I started because I don't know if I can trust myself to stick to one serving. I could eat them for every meal for the rest of my life and not get tired.
  • Two words: Jalapeņo Cheetos.

and apple crumb donuts.
  • Quote:
    and apple crumb donuts.
    any donuts are my downfall! I was doing halfway ok this week until someone brought 2 dozen of the gourmet ones from daylight donuts... it was all down hill from there! I only ate one but I'm sure it probably contained my entire days worth of calories! haha! From now on I am never going into the kitchen here again! hahaha!
  • Quote: He said I was the only one!!! LOL. They are the greatest and make me feel so bad. How many grams do you measure? I just count them out. I've been procrastinating, but definitely getting a scale this weekend.
    I believe the bag says 28 g per serving. I used to count, too, but I'd put together 2 small cheetos to equal one big cheeto, and once I got a scale and actually measured, I was eating wayyy more than a serving!
  • My current won't-give-up treat is 2 squares daily of chili-infused extra dark Lindt chocolate. It wouldn't be enough without the chili, but it seems like just enough with the heat.