A weird and slightly annoying NSV...

• Ok... so... I used to use my legs as shelves. I would put my legs together and pile stuff on top of them.

Now... I have this hole in them when I put them together. And because of that... I'll put stuff on my legs like I always had.. and stuff keeps falling through onto the ground!

It's great that I'm losing weight... but annoying that now all of my stuff keeps falling onto the floor!
  • Seriously??
    This IS a joke, right? lol =)
  • Haha... It's really happening, so in that regard it's not a joke... but being very annoyed about it... no.

It's funny though... because I keep trying to put my crochet hook or something small on my lap... I look back... and it's on the floor. It's a small "hole"... but it's big enough that things fall through it...
  • I know what you mean X)

I use my legs as shelves now. I put like a book or bowl on them. Can't wait until I have that problem! ^^
  • Haha! I can't WAIT to have this problem...you are too cute and funny!
  • I can't wait until i have this "problem" with my chest and belly, right now they are very big and very cushiony and I use them well enough to rest my laptop on etc. for what they are if I've got that much fat laying around it might as well make me comfy while its hurting my health!
  • Groan... I would love to have that problem! I'd have to get well below my goal weight for it to happen though, lol. My thighs were the first place I gained a bunch of weight way back when I was ~14, and I'm sure they'll be the last to go. I would kill to have space between them!! Congratulations - it must be a really good feeling.