Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 01-04-2003, 11:56 PM   #1  

Angry new person on the block

Hi, my name for all is Autum, age 59 seeking some help in understanding this weight loss thing. About Oct 31, I started a new life plan and went and got on book(dont know if I can use the name) its about giving up sugar related food stuff. Well I was a over, over weight hiardresser with no life. Atfer giving up breads,rice, corn etc and going cold turkey, son of a gun the weight started to drop off and the withdrawles from sugar started. That was such fun, here it is Jan 4 2003 and I'm in a 12to14 size hip huggers, large blouse. People dont know me, men are walking into walls, I feel about 20, and I'm so happy I could bust. But now I'm scared either I'll go off the so called sugar wagon or just go and other way and loss to much wieght.Anyone one out there found a happy place. I know there are three things I can't do..go back..hang around negative people, and become one of those health nuts....

Thanks Autum
Old 01-05-2003, 06:12 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 249/215/165

Height: 5/5

Autum, what about being you? You have to find a happy medimun and learn to live with it. Ok nobody said that it would be easy and we all know that it isn't. You have the book so read and see if there is anyway that you can modify so that you don't loose too much. But all in all the end result has to come from within and you are right about not goin back and hanging around those negative people.
Closed Thread