3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   Today I feel good about _________! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/233479-today-i-feel-good-about-_________.html)

ShanIAm 05-17-2011 02:50 PM

Today I feel good about _________!

I need a feel-good thread. It’s been raining here lately and pretty dreary and I need a pick me up. So help me out ladies and gents! List one or list five!

For me, I feel good today about:
> Crossing my legs – at the knees! And it feeling comfortable.
> Proving to myself that I am no longer OSD! (opposite sex desperate)
> Being told by a coworker that I am her biggest weight loss inspiration. That pulled at my heartstrings!

What are yours today? Or even just this week! :)

MzJuicyD 05-17-2011 02:54 PM

I feel good today about:
Having my cousin ask me to help her lose weight.

Not letting stupid men get me down

Sticking to my diet this week

Trying new things as far as food!

MiZTaCCen 05-17-2011 03:11 PM

Today I feel good about

My hair, I got a sexy new hair cut and I love it.
hmm the fact that I look fat but feel thin? Does that count? haha

zoodoo613 05-17-2011 03:43 PM

-Not eating that black and white cookie.
-An unexpected drop on the scale.
-Getting in 15 minutes of exercise at lunch.

berryblondeboys 05-17-2011 03:45 PM

Feeling good in my own skin. Seeing my muscles and being able to feel my bones.

Arctic Mama 05-17-2011 04:43 PM

Today I feel good about:

- staying on plan well!
- eating a yummy, healthy lunch
- feeling slimmer as I move about my day

I happen to be enjoying my new hairstick, too. It was a weight loss present to myself :)

stacygee 05-17-2011 05:35 PM

I FEEL GOOD ABOUT:

- being able to do better in Yoga every week.
- I set out to do 45 minutes on the treadmill and when I got there I kept going to 60 minutes!
- staying on my plan even though I have been stuck for almost 3 weeks.

fatferretfanatic 05-17-2011 05:44 PM

Today I feel good about:

Being me
Staying on plan for 2.5 months!
Upping my run distance from 3 to 3.5 miles! I can't run fast, but heck, I can run for 51 minutes straight.
Not overeating
My nephew being born yesterday and me knowing I won't be a bad example.

Serbrider 05-17-2011 05:51 PM

Awesome thread. :)

Being 207.5 this morning!
Starting to feel more comfortable being naked. (in my own room with all the doors closed of course... :p I need to swap all my fat for muscle though... then I'll be pretty hot... :D Of course)
Getting a new pair of knitting needles for free!
And... the best...

Getting a phone call from the honors program at the college I'm going to next year saying that someone dropped out, leaving a spot open, and that if I want the $7000 scholarship in the Presidential Honors program... I can have it!!!!!!!! :D That means that with this... I will be PAID to go to college. :D :D :D :D :D So SO SO SO SO Happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(even though the last two have nothing to do with weight loss... they give me a desire to look good... I want to make a sweater with those new knitting needles... in a size Medium... and getting paid to go to college means I probably won't have to worry TOO much about food cost... especially since I have special food needs and all)

brwnsmokeyeyez 05-17-2011 06:39 PM

standing up for myself and continuing to protect myself in every way possible

Eureka 05-17-2011 06:59 PM

Good about staying on plan for day three and not going back for seconds and thirds.

I tried that Coll's Modified Cracked Slaw in the SB Recipes. Before today I would have eaten the entire batch. That stuff is yum yum good.

doopdoop 05-17-2011 08:29 PM

-Forcing myself to walk to the gym, then spending a solid 35 mins on the elliptical, plus a good strength workout.

-Keeping my calories under 1400

-My food choices in general
(Salad/no dressing or cheese, no sugar protein bar, apple, watermelon chunks, low cal piece of cheese, chicken and veggies for dinner)

-Spacing out my meals enough that I wasn't grazing all day.

Mickeypnd 05-17-2011 08:43 PM

Today I feel good about:

trying to make myself better for the future. Making myself stronger emotionally.

krampus 05-17-2011 09:06 PM

Today I feel good about getting up before work and doing yoga, and walking all the way to work instead of taking the bus/a taxi.

K9Owner 05-17-2011 09:54 PM

LIFE

Life IS Good!