Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 05-18-2011, 11:54 AM   #121  
Melissa

Height: 5'6.5"

vixsin i sure hope you catch the guy/persons doing this. That is just unbelievable!!! Glad you popped in though!
berryblondeboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 12:03 PM   #122  
Danielle

S/C/G: 293/see ticker/193

Height: 5'8

I must say that as of today i am back to 263!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! March and April were bad months and I had gained back 6 pounds! I weighed in and saw 263! I'm just really excited! Now I can get back to dropping more pounds. Too bad I had to spend so much time working off pounds i had previously lost...but o well, things happen. I never want to have to do that again so i'm really focused on staying on track!

B: Bowl of honey nut cheerios and banana
S: Spinach & Artichoke hummus with pita bread
L: Turkey sandwich with american cheese, lettuce & mustard with a bag of white cheddar popcorn
S: Oats and peanut butter fiber bar
D: Bowl of turnip greens
MzJuicyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 12:12 PM   #123  
Danielle

S/C/G: 293/see ticker/193

Height: 5'8

Vixsin: I was wondering where you were! I'm sorry you are going through so much but I am glad to see you here again!
MzJuicyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 01:08 PM   #124  
Mini Goal 2 reached!

S/C/G: 164/142.5/135

Hi again!
Stacy - Wow! Thats a lot of exercise! I am still trying to build back up, but I don't think I was ever that dedicated, LOL
TXgirl 3 miles/day is nothing to sneeze at! Way to go!
Aggie I eat 1600 calories - 1200 would be too low for me. Start high, and cut back. It beats starving!
Berry Congrats on feeling good about your health! I bet that doctor will be impressed!
Diana It good that you have such a good relationship with your lawyer. It's always good to have someone you trust on your side looking out for your well being!
K9Owner Thanks for the welcome! I hope this sinus infection goes away quickly, I've been sick for two month straight now!
DianaLA Woo Hoo! Congrats on another week down! you're right, YOU CAN!
Pint Pizza and chocolate? together? nope, LOL
Larry Ooooh, cheddar biscuits? Nope, no Red Lobster for me, LOL. Happy Birthday to your DW!
Roadbiker Thanks for the flowers! Yeah this one stinks, but I think the biggest problem was the allergy to the antibiotic.
Still WHOOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No advice, but I wish you luck with your transition!
MilesawayThanks for the hugs! I needed that!
Vixsin You get 'em girl! Show them vandals who's boss!

As for me, I had my sinus CT today. No results yet, they are supposed to call me. We'll see what the ENT says when he/she sees it. Now I wait, LOL

Busy week ahead, but I will try to keep up!
Andejean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 02:18 PM   #125  
Fat to Fab and Fit

S/C/G: 190/151.2/122

Height: 5'3"

Good luck with CT Ande.

Where is our tiny Lindsey?
Sum38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 03:31 PM   #126  
Diana

Height: 5' 4"

k9owner, I'll take that now.....but for the opposite reason!! I'm so stupid. I think I was REALLY OVERLY motivated. I ate a salad this morning and have had nothing else today (well, I'm eating some soup now) and I've gotten that shaky, panicky feeling. I've been busy around here (at home) playing catch up and just haven't eaten. I HATE feeling like this. Calories will be low again today, likely. Although I'm grillin' this evening.....mmmmmmm.....hope I don't end up going over. hehe

Andejean, hope they figure out your sinus issues soon. That's GOTTA be irritating!

MzJuicy, just pick back up where you left off.....you're already doing AWESOME!! Keep it up, girlie!! We can do this together!!

Gotta go pick up my kiddos. Have a GREAT afternoon everyone!
GainingWeightInLa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 03:41 PM   #127  
Fat to Fab and Fit

Diana -- I was able to stay at home, as a full time mom until daughter hit 12 years old. -- I work, mostly from the home now, and I only work a day or two per week.

It is very hard to be gone; I feel your pain!
Old 05-18-2011, 03:46 PM   #128  
Fat to Fab and Fit

I am at 869 calories for the day... I just had a very late lunch, so hopefully I won't be overly hungry tonight

I ate too much at the banquet. I filled my salad plate with veggies, green salad and fruits...but I did add some blue cheese and creamy dressing. -- Luckily...lol..I have gluten allergy and I had to skip all the pasta salads.

I wish to shed 10 pounds in a month I can do it if I stay focused! My trip will be a challenge. I LOVE Finnish chocolate and candy...I miss it and I tend to go a bit overboard when I get there...need to keep reminding myself to only have a piece or two per day.

Finns walk everywhere, and an evening walk is something everyone does; I am sure I will do fine what comes to exercise.
Old 05-18-2011, 04:25 PM   #129  

S/C/G: 200/176/140

Height: 5'4"

Hi Ladies & Larry!

Sorry I've been MIA for a few days...I've been busy with school and went out of town for a few days. It was nice to get away, but not good for someone starting maintenance...I'll have to update my ticker.... I swear from Friday until last night it's been eat, eat, eat!!! We went to visit some family and we went out to eat for pretty much for every meal. Our hostess doesn't cook. I tried my best, but TOM didn't help either...I indulged too much and weighed in at 141.2 this morning. OVER my maintenance range! I'm so upset and disappointed with myself. I thought I had SOME willpower...guess not?! Today started out great but I went to my internship and we ended up going to a Chinese place for lunch. I got pineapple chicken and some rice. Not awful, but I can only imagine how many calories is in that stuff. I'm keeping it light tonight with a salad and lots of water!! Tonight WILL be better and TOMORROW will be better. I refuse to have another bad eating day!!!!!

Enough about me...from what I read it looks like everyone is doing well!!! Congrats to everyone on their WLs!!!! Y'all are so awesome!!!

I gotta hit the books...have a great day!
LindseyLou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 04:27 PM   #130  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sum38 View Post

Where is our tiny Lindsey?
I'm here but not so "tiny" after my weekend!!! Shame on me!
Old 05-18-2011, 04:52 PM   #131  

S/C/G: 187/150/150 new GW 135

Height: 5'8.5"

OK i'm going to try this daily accountability thing and post everyday. (at least i'm going to try.) Lots of changes going on around here!

Thank you all for being inspiring! What a great group of positive people!

1200 is my minimum Cal.

Walked 4 miles today. Weights tonight. and Elliptical 30 min. Plus a bunch of housework if that counts!

B: 1 hardboiled egg and tall glass of water. 70
L: Smart ones Chix parm. 290
D: Steak and baked potatoes with broccoli 344

Total 704 will have to up that with some healthy snacks tonight.
TXGirl487 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 05:02 PM   #132  

Well, I calculated today's calories...not good. 2000 for today, but I did burn some calories! I completed a 2 mile walk...Oh and I was running around like crazy from 8am-3pm at my internship...that's gotta count, right?

I've got my whole week/weekend planned. Back on track!!!

Last edited by LindseyLou; 05-18-2011 at 08:55 PM.
Old 05-18-2011, 05:47 PM   #133  
Melissa

I was just looking at swim suits. When I FINALLY get all this weight off, I'm buying a suit that fits right for the first time in my life. When you have large ta-tas that don't fit in normal size cups, NOTHING fits right.

I just tried on a suit that was too tight last summer and it fits fine now, but if I keep losing, it will get too loose by mid summer, but I don't want to buy an expensive suit for an inbetween size, but I dream of being able to order something in MY cup size. Stuffing F/G sized breasts into swimsuits designed for B cups, isn't all that pretty or fun!
berryblondeboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 06:38 PM   #134  
~Krystal~

S/C/G: ~175/Too Much/~~ABS

Height: 5'3.5"

Talking

Another extremely quick post for me.. I decided to pick up a 4 hr shift at the hospital!

MN-7a:--
7a-Noon: PowerBar 360
Noon-3p: Turkey/Cheese Omelet, Orowheat English Muffin, 2 tsp Polaner All Fruit 359
3p-7p: Carrots & Hummus, 2 Low Carb Grilled Chicken Wraps 411
7p-MN: ?? Hopefully as little as possible!
TOTAL: 1130

Tennis: 385
TOTAL: 740
I hv a for running and a for Zumba. I need a tennis emote!!

I am making time for this......
DianaLA
K9Owner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 08:52 PM   #135  

To add to my workout DH and I managed a 4 mile run. How did he motivate me? "Hey, we can go run by that house we like..."