Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 05-15-2011, 07:58 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 181/147.2/125

Height: 5 ft 5 in

Default Bad weekend...

Ugh, this weekend was horrible. I don't know why but i ate...a lot. And i didn't stop all weekend. I ate what i wanted to, however much i wanted to and i am horribly ashamed. I didn't workout either so i really don't see how it could have gotten much worse. I was in a bad mood too because i was overeating and just being lazy. Tomorrow is a new day and i am starting over. I feel overwhelmed but i really don't understand why. My plan is to count calories, hopefully hitting 1500 or 1600 each day. And for exercise i am going to do a dvd every other day or whatever i can handle. I'm also gonna get out and walk as much as i can, as much as this dang rain will let me do anyways. Sundays i am going to do yoga. I have a plan and i am ready to go. So why don't i feel ready?
slvrangl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 08:03 PM   #2  
Made of Starstuff

Sometimes it's harder than others to really get going. I don't always feel up to getting my walk in. Or measuring food. Or you name it. It's so much easier to just do whatever.

We aren't always going to feel ready to do things that have to get done. Life is so easily thrown off track by the tiniest of things. By mood and inconvenience. We have to push through on those days. We have to keep going.

If we always wait until we're ready or feel like it, sometimes it doesn't get done at all.

You can do this. So do it.
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 08:07 PM   #3  

I know just what you're feeling... all I can suggest is to try what I'm doing about your similar situation...

I literally wrote down a list of things to do tomorrow complete with the order I need to do them so that I will have what I need to make it all happen (including exercise,food shopping and prep time). My intent is to treat my plan like it's a job commitment because my health and weight issues are equally important and deserving !!

Hope this helps and good luck!!
newbieblogger3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 09:00 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 181/147.2/125

Height: 5 ft 5 in

Thanks for the encouraging words. I am building up my motivation today because tomorrow i am diving back in. I found all kinds of workouts on Comcast's On Demand and i am super excited to try them! I can do this!
slvrangl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 09:09 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 268/181/160

Height: 5'6

You know, we all have bad days and good days especially when you're in it for the long term. I have been a ton better about it, but I can't say that I didn't overeat significantly on easter or last weekend when we had a family get together. But, pick yourself off, dust yourself down, and stop punishing yourself. What's done is done. You can start anew right now because every moment is a new opportunity.
fatferretfanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 09:50 PM   #6  
shwerk

S/C/G: 274/158/145

Height: 5'7"

haha, same here. on my dad's birthday, i consumed 3,200 calories.

that's more than i eat in 2 days.

wooooo.

luckily, i got a lot of exercise in that day.
gagalu is offline   Reply With Quote