Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 01-02-2003, 01:53 AM   #1  
Choose your hard

S/C/G: Stuck/Working on it/Good 2 Go

Height: Fun Size

Smile What did you do RIGHT today?

Well it's the new year and between all of us we have enough iron will to rebuild the Sydney Harbour Bridge, the Golden Gate Bridge and a couple of tall buildings. However, sometimes we are also the queens of beating ourselves up when we didn't have a perfect on plan day. Sometimes it's a very little thing - 2 small pieces of candy, sometimes it's a whoo boy did I blow it by eating an entire box of pop tarts day.

Reading through people's posts over the holidays I noticed many people enjoyed the holidays, went off plan a bit but more cases than not, people didn't go hog wild and while we enjoyed the holidays most people tried to curb back and adjust. Yay for us!

I'm still finishing up left overs - nothing too terrible but no Lean Cuisine's either so today I exercised portion control. Took half of what I normally would have had for a serving. 1/2 the portion for things that aren't totally on plan, but half the calories too. And I did drink all my water today.

So, to keep a positive attitude which is important - what did YOU do right today?
Old 01-02-2003, 08:57 AM   #2  
the sword bearer

S/C/G: 209/140

Default going to

Good thought Happy....I'm going to the gym, and just get myself back into the normal routine. I think I'll let my family eat the left-overs though!
Have a positive day!
Ceara
Old 01-04-2003, 07:02 PM   #3  
wsw

This is a great topic. It's good to be reminded of what we did/do well. I think sometimes I forget just how important it really is. I was OP and did my exercises, both of which felt good. Thanks for this positive topic/reminder. Take care.

wsw
Old 01-05-2003, 10:29 AM   #4  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

I didn't eat any of the Rocher candies my husband brought home for himself yeaterday. For me that is a big accomplishement.
Old 01-08-2003, 07:20 PM   #5  
Hardcore UFOs

I ate lots of veggies and fruit, I stayed under all my limits (cals, fat, carbs), and I got enough of the things I sometimes don't (protein, fiber).

Great thread!

Applause for everyone!
Old 01-08-2003, 08:14 PM   #6  
Searching

I stayed OP! I loved myself! I am making time for me! And I am answering the threads!

Miss Chris
Old 01-08-2003, 08:15 PM   #7  
Five by Five

I am at the low end of my WW points after dinner! Yay! Plus I did really well and really limited my processed carbs. And I did upperbody strength training. All in all the day has been good.
Old 01-09-2003, 12:13 AM   #8  
Choose your hard

S/C/G: Stuck/Working on it/Good 2 Go

Height: Fun Size

Yesterday I dusted off the Pilates and Yoga videos I've been looking at (and walking by) for 2 months and actually DID the routines. Tonight was a walking night.

Today I decided that since I'm to the point where I only take a few sips of Coca Cola at dinner (pretty near ex-Coca Cola junkie here), I really didn't need to waste most of the can so I had water with dinner.

Had a treat allowance saved up for tonight which I haven't used yet. Am still debating - does she have it in her to completely pass it up tonight since it's late? After all, tomorrow's another chance.

A hearty handshake and a slap on the back for all who have posted here. See, we are doing pretty well. Take a bow...
Old 01-10-2003, 08:25 PM   #9  

Default Good Day!

Today I stayed OP and went to my therapy appointment.

I read the paper and came online when I had a food cravings and DID NOT give in!

JohnnieAnn
Closed Thread