Below 200!!!!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I can't believe it! I've never worked so hard for anything in my entire life!!! I have been under 200 for a solid 5 days now, so I feel comfortable posting it. I have been between 198 and 199 (199.2 this morning) since Friday. Yippee! And, I went out of town this weekend, and managed to stay under 200 with a few cheat meals and no working out!

I am just so thrilled! This has been my first major goal, and I did it! And it's sticking! So, with a renewed vigor, I am heading to the gym now, then to the grocery to get my meal stuff for the week!

YAY!!!!!

I also have to say a big thank you to this forum. I know I don't post a lot, but I read a TON. Every single post I read strikes a very personal chord with me, and I appreciate the words. So, thank you to everyone!
  • Congratulations!

It's a great milestone to reach, and I know that you'll have many more to come soon.
  • How wonderful!!!! Congrats!!!!! Love reading posts like this.
  • congrats on onederland!!
  • Wooooooooo!!!! Well done!
  • Congratulations!!! Welcome to ONEderland!
  • CONGRATS!!! I bet you feel GREAT! I love that it gives you even MORE motivation instead of feeling like you can "relax" and "slack off" -- you've got this!
  • wooohooo!! ;D I know how it feels!! feels goooood!
  • Congratulations! Just the first big goal, in a line of many more you are going to achieve.

Rock on!!
  • How exciting! Great work!
  • Congratulations!!!
  • Congrats! Sometimes seeing the SAME number on the scale is almost more rewarding than seeing a lower number--because if you've seen it for 5 days you know it's for real!
  • That's awesome!!! CONGRATS!! It's such a good feeling to not see the "2" anymore, isn't it?
  • Fantastic!!!

Welcome to Onderland!!!
  • YAY!!! Way to go!!!!!!!!!