3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Support Forum > Weight Loss Support

Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 04-25-2011, 10:44 PM   #16
J.la

Height: 5'0''

I love to eat at night too but not as an activity to do while bored as a way to help myself fall asleep. I need a full tummy to fall asleep. What I do is I eat a snack that is 100 calories they are prepackaged dessert bars that are 100 calories a piece. I eat them with a glass of milk. I always know that I am going to have this 150 calories so I factor it into my calorie amount. So if I am allowed 1400 calories per day, I only eat 1250 during my meals and save the 150 to eat RIGHT before I go to bed. It has to be the last thing I do before I go to bed or else I will get hungry again and want to snack, I hope this helps!
Old 04-25-2011, 11:04 PM   #17

S/C/G: 264/202/163

Height: 5'4"

I love to eat at night. I know EXACTLY what those urges feel like. My husband and I used to always eat a big bowl of cereal before we went to bed. When I am being good I also opt for just going to bed and waiting until morning. Or the following:
1. crystal light flavored drink.
2. Granola Thin - I think it is by Nature Valley and it is 80 calories with a layer of dark chocolate. If I can limit myself to one it is a nice ending to the day.
3. spoon full of peanut butter hits the spot sometime

Hope you find something that works for you. The nighttime urges are one of my biggest battles and just about everytime I sabotage myself it is becasue of them.

stacygee is offline   Reply With Quote