Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 04-05-2011, 07:58 PM   #121  

S/C/G: 188/165/140

Height: 5' 6"

Hi, all!

Oooh, Shells, look at you! You look great!! "We now separate our toothbrushes."

Kat: Glad you’ve called the dr., and glad you’ve checked in. Hug for you
Berry: I’d love to see pics of your dresses. I followed the link and the cut is very pretty. Apparently this forum is full of red hot mamas!!!

Diana3271: Glad to hear about the baby steps. I think we’re all hardest on ourselves.

Kristina: hope you get a real vacation soon!
Jendiet: Congratulations on your comps! That’s so great. Indigestion can be such a pain – I had it bad when I was pregnant with twins.

LindsayLou: congrats on the OP day.
TooMany: weather here has been yucky, too. Warms up very briefly, then gets cold and cloudy again. Sorry to hear you’re not feeling good, but way to go on the OP days.

So, I added up my calories after supper and came in at 1900 calories exactly! I still need to work out - it's way too cold hear to ride outside tonight.

Cya later.
roadbikerchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 08:31 PM   #122  

S/C/G: 264/202/163

Height: 5'4"

Oh Berry- I love that dress! So pretty!

--------------

My calories came in at 1344 today~ YAH! And my NET carbs were a whopping 23! Can you believe that? I couldn't. I did go over on Fat by about 11g... but I had a salad at a a BBQ place and they put a TON of cheese on it. But, I'm happy and full and it was good!
stacygee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 08:39 PM   #123  
Melissa

Height: 5'6.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by TooManyDimples View Post
Hi everyone. Just thought I'd stop in for a minute and say hi. I've been in a blah kind of mood the last few days. I'm completely on plan and getting my exercise in, I'm just kind of grumpy though. The weather keeps going back and forth. Lovely one day, cold and wet the next. Maybe that has something to do with it. Oh well.

I hope everyone is having a great week.
Gee you must live where I live. What a blah spring so far!
berryblondeboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 08:39 PM   #124  

S/C/G: 200/176/140

Quote:
Originally Posted by stacygee View Post
My calories came in at 1344 today~ YAH! And my NET carbs were a whopping 23! Can you believe that? I couldn't. I did go over on Fat by about 11g... but I had a salad at a a BBQ place and they put a TON of cheese on it. But, I'm happy and full and it was good!
23?! How did you manage that? Wow!

Last edited by LindseyLou; 04-05-2011 at 08:40 PM.
LindseyLou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 08:42 PM   #125  
Melissa

Quote:
Originally Posted by jendiet View Post
ugh, i'm here, but having massive indigestion issues Had them yesterday too.

well, despite wondering if my greenhouse was going to blow away with the storm, it was awful, and between that and SO snoring, and his beeper (firefighter) going off, i got NIL sleep.

But God is good! My greenhouse didn't go anywhere despite the straight line winds, and i made the 99 percentile on my RN COMP. What really made me feel good is i saw a number that said PASS NCLEX FIRST ATTEMPT 99% i will just poop myself if I pass that NCLEX that easily!

i started crying when i saw i made the 82 that got me to the 99%! Thank you Lord! i feel REALLY BUMMED for my friend who didn't make the score for the RN comp, I TRIED to temper my excitement with consolation for her. she was crying. omg, i'm so GLAD THAT TEST is over.

now, my stomach needs to figure out what it wants, i seriously feel like ralphing because the discomfort is so bad, but i just ate! And i can't breathe because of all the gas.
Yay you!!! That is a fantastic result! I'm sorry your friend didn't pass along with you, but that's her problem, not yours!

Sorry about the indigestion though. I had that too late in pregnancy. It just means your baby is getting big and ready for this world.
Old 04-05-2011, 08:43 PM   #126  
Melissa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sum38 View Post
Ok. I will stop posting for awhile. I am feeling so down with this weater and the fact how ever hard I try my scale won't go down.

I will be back when I can be a more upbeat.

Sorry that I was such drab!

Don't you dare stop posting just because you are struggling. You can't be everyone's cheerleader and then feel bad when you need the cheering up! You are getting there and putting forth a lot of effort. Every step makes a difference. Just remember that.
Old 04-05-2011, 08:48 PM   #127  
Melissa

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadbikerchick View Post
Berry: I’d love to see pics of your dresses. I followed the link and the cut is very pretty. Apparently this forum is full of red hot mamas!!!

Indigestion can be such a pain – I had it bad when I was pregnant with twins.

So, I added up my calories after supper and came in at 1900 calories exactly! I still need to work out - it's way too cold hear to ride outside tonight.
Twins? I don't know how women survive their infancy. Wow! You earned your mommy badge!

And well, I'm not a red hot mama, I'm a chubby gal, but that dress is very flattering. It's a black white floral... very elegant (I think) yet fun and flirty.

Have a good workout!
Old 04-05-2011, 08:49 PM   #128  

S/C/G: 264/202/163

Sum! Please don't stop posting.... we are supposed to be here to help you... please let us. Berry is right... you have supported all of us... give us the chance to help you back. Please.
stacygee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 08:57 PM   #129  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Jen Congratulations! You did a great job on that exam! I'm glad your greenhouse didn't blow away. I kept getting woke up from the storms last night. I am going to try to get to bed early tonight.

Berry That's a really pretty dress.

Dimples Hi I'm glad you checked in.

Sum Aww, you weren't drab. Hang in there.

Roadbikerchick I agree that we are harder on ourselves. Something for me to work on. Did you get that workout in?
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 09:00 PM   #130  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Total Approx 1490 +

Breakfast (365 Calories + coffee)
spritz oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
Handful of spinach
2% Reduced Fat Cheese 40 calories
high fiber English muffin 100 calories
1 teaspoon jam 20 calories
juice 75 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (375 Calories)
Earth Grains Thin Bun 100 calories
3 Slices Hormel Natural Choice Deli Turkey 60 Calories
Mustard/Lettuce 25 Calories
Oikos Strawberry Greek Yogurt 4 ounce container 90 calories
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (750 Calories)
Shared salad 150 calories
New York Strip 400 calories
2 orders steamed broccoli 200 calories

Exercise:
TF Fire 60
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 09:12 PM   #131  
Melissa

My daily accountability

Breakfast: 300

Protein Shake: 150
Atkins Fudge peanut butter crisp bar: 150

Lunch: 465

Gala apple: 100
3 tablespoons Jif PB: 285
Hummus, 2 tablespoons: 50
baby carrots, 1/2 cup: 30

Snack: 130

Atkins caramel nut bar: 130

Dinner: 318

Stuffed Green pepper with organic ground beef, onions and quinoa in a tomato sauce

Total for today: 1223

Exercise: Gilad Beginner Aerobics and strength training (55 minutes): -479

Net calories: 744

Net carbs: 69
Old 04-05-2011, 09:54 PM   #132  
Nikki

S/C/G: 185/see ticker/155

Height: 5'7

Hey guys!

It's been a good on plan day for me. Calories came in at 1388 for the day, and I forced myself to do a half hour on the stationary bike. Not great in terms of heart rate, I think, but I did break a sweat and it got my body moving. That's enough for me today. Now I'm just drinking some chamomile tea, catching up with you guys, and getting ready for bed.

shells- Your pics are fabulous! You look fantastic! Way to go!
mamakat- how did the doctor appointment go? Thinking of you.
Diana3271- About Disney, we are going this year, in November. It will be our first time as a family. I got a great deal following the advice of some people on my favorite Disney board, DISboards. They said to go to the website and sign up for a free Disney vacation planning DVD, and also to create a free account and start playing around with trip itineraries. This flags you sometimes for special Disney emails with PIN numbers that get you discounts on rooms, packages, dining, etc. Not everyone gets a PIN, but we were lucky. We also read Mousesavers.
berry- The dress you posted is gorgeous.
Sum- This sounds like a hard time for you right now. You have a lot on your plate. Stick with it, and stick with us, and it'll get better!
jen- congrats on your test! That's awesome!
Hi to everyone I missed, and hope you all had a fabulous day!
still is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 10:27 PM   #133  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Height: 5'5"

omg, still not fresh enough to do personals, my body needs to let me sleep!

thanks for the congrats!

bikerchick, i know you know the pains of pregnancy going through it twice as bad with your twins.

Diana, get some good rest tonight

Berry, i love that dress, please post a pic of you in it!

everyone else, will catch up tomorrow!

got clinicals in the ER in the am.
jendiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 11:07 PM   #134  

S/C/G: CW: 155 GW: 130

Height: 5'2"

I screwed up this evening. I ended up scarfing down a bunch of those deep fried bake in the oven appetizers that dh made. Mozzarella sticks, jalapeno poppers... Ugh. The whole time I was shoving them in my mouth, I was arguing with my dh over stupid stuff, like how he'll promise to do something then won't, totally not worth getting THAT spun up over. I knew I was frustrated, but he just kept blowing me off, saying he will do things in his own time. For me, that meant, "It doesn't matter if you need my help. It doesn't matter if I've left a disgusting mess. You will live with it until I feel like taking care of it or you get tired of looking at it and do it yourself." I usually end up cleaning it up. This is a huge deal to me, because he will cut veggies or even MEAT and just leave it out on the counter or (more often) in the freaking sink. This happens usually after I go to bed. He'll want a midnight snack and leave the mess. Last time it was raw chicken scraps (bones, livers etc... from a WHOLE chicken he started making after I went to bed) that he had piled dishes on top of. I woke up the next morning to find all the dishes. I was super busy, so he said he'd take care of it. I came home that evening to find this NASTY smell. I had no idea about the chicken, so when I went to grab dishes out of the sink I went wrist deep in... yeah. I got upset and told him to clean it up, he said he would, I took a shower and went to bed only to wake up to the same disgusting mess the next day. When I told him how frustrating (and utterly disgusting and repulsive) it was, he blew me off. Hence the argument. So I KNOW why I ate like that. They were there and I was frustrated with (seemingly) no other outlet immediately handy. I swear, it was like I was just trying to shove food in my mouth so I wouldn't say something MEAN and out of anger. UGH. Next time I'm going to try to remember I have a WORKOUT MACHINE in the other room to vent my frustrations on.

Last edited by Pint Sized Terror; 04-05-2011 at 11:09 PM.
Pint Sized Terror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 11:26 PM   #135  
Melissa

Ok, these TOTALLLLLY don't do the dress justice as they are flat and not 'filled out". But here is the dress hanging on a hanger and a close up of the pattern. Same fit/style as the one I linked.