3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   Found a realy cool water bottle (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/229585-found-realy-cool-water-bottle.html)

Brooklynn 04-01-2011 08:57 PM

Found a realy cool water bottle

So I was really sick of buy water from the store but I didnt have a filter for my water so I went to by a filter for my sink and my own water bottle. I found this super cool water bottle that has filter in it! Its awesome so you can get water anywhere and dont have to worry whats in it! they come in differnt colors. I dont like how the water comes out of it but I can deal with it cuz the bottle is awesome! it was 10 bucks at meijer (michigan) and it says you can refill it 300 times before replacing the filter which is just 6 bucks.

you can also look up waterbobble since I cant post their link yet. AND NO I DONT WORK FOR THEM!

niafabo 04-01-2011 09:09 PM

considering america has some of the cleanest tap water in the world i prefer to drink water from my tap. 1 in 4 brands of bottled water come from municipal sources aka the water it is the same as tap water and the FDA regulates bottled water rather than the EPA so there is actually a greater chance of bottled water having stuff that can harm you unless it goes through reverse osmosis which is an extremely wasteful process. just saying. :/

Brooklynn 04-01-2011 10:04 PM

well its not "bottled water" its a water botter that is reusable with a built in filter it filters when you drink in so you can get water from anywhere and it will filter it as you drink it. There are a lot of chemicals and stuff in water and I hate the taste of all the chlorine in our water and I cant taste it with this thing its great. But like I said I dont so much like how hard it is to suck, or squeeze the water out of it but its worth it for the fact that if filters.

FatJayne 04-01-2011 10:21 PM

Thanks for the info! My mom got my something like this and I love it! My only issue has been finding the refill filter. (mine was a different brand BTW)

SweetScrumptious 04-01-2011 11:04 PM

I use Watergeeks - they have filter bottles as well ;) Love em...

gagalu 04-02-2011 04:26 AM

you may not work for them, but you've certainly sold me. ;)

i want a yellow one!

Brooklynn 04-02-2011 06:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gagalu (Post 3787646)
you may not work for them, but you've certainly sold me. ;)

i want a yellow one!

haha yeah I think there pretty great honestly until yesterday I had no idea something like this was out there! I couldnt not share it was to neat of a product.

SweetScrumptious 04-02-2011 06:50 AM

I also bought a filter that will filter bacteria/filtrates from creek water. Can't wait to start taking it out hiking :)

Brooklynn 04-02-2011 06:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SweetScrumptious (Post 3787688)
I also bought a filter that will filter bacteria/filtrates from creek water. Can't wait to start taking it out hiking :)

yeah the one I have had a disclaimer about getting water from unsafe or unknown sources because its to much of a risk to assume it will filter it so of course my smart a** husband says then you probably shouldnt get the water from the toilet. :dizzy:

LLBoldAsLove87 04-02-2011 09:18 AM

I got this water bottle and loved it! I have to get a new one though... my roommate stuck it in the dishwaster a few weeks ago and it melted into a blob.