Everyone Weigh in 04/01/11

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • It's time for the 3FC general weigh in thread. Everyone is welcome to join, just jump in whenever your official weigh in day rolls around. Good luck, everyone!

Me: 213, up one half pound from last week.
  • 207, same as last week. I'm going on vacation this week, so wish me luck!
  • 188 down 1 pound from last week. happy about it actually because that pound finally came off this morning.
  • 159! Down a pound! and its my sons 1st birthday! woo
  • From last week I'm down an unbelievable 5.2 pounds. In all honesty, I don't expect any weight loss this week. Some of that had to be a major fluctuation or something and I'll probably have some regain, but i'm aiming for 2 lbs a week.
  • 194 today, again. The scale has been playing with my head this month - seeming to be stuck at 196 up and down 2 lbs all month. Still, I have been consistent in my eating, even though exercising fell by the wayside a few weeks ago... depressed about the scale I guess. 194!!! woohoo... wait, I said the same thing weeks ago. Maybe that should be boohoo. No. it's going to stick this time! Woohoo!!! (Sorry for the ranting.)
  • 130.6 lbs today last week at 132.2

Slowly inching away from the 130s. April is all about being FIRMLY in the 120s.
  • 215.0 this morning, dead even with last week.

This is my first weigh-in here. I'm having a little trouble jumping into boards, but I've been lurking. I'll get up the nerve to post soon.
  • 235 haaaaaa! my official weigh in day is sunday though (Go Tulips!!)
  • 165.8 lbs...

Down 0.6 lbs.

It doesn't seem like a lot, but I finally got through the 166s.
  • 129, been struggling between 128 and 130 for the past several weeks!
  • 202.8. Don't remember what I weighed this time last week, but I know I'm less!
  • 182 today, been most of the week, although I did see a drop two days a go to 179.
  • 181.4, down 2.8 from last week which rocks because I've been stuck at 184 for weeks now!!
  • Weighed in today and I'm 215.4 lbs. That's 4.6 lbs down from last week!