Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 12-21-2002, 09:02 AM   #1  
Going All The Weigh

Post Doing What It Takes

Waking up this morning I realized, I have to do what it takes no matter what it is to get this weight off, within healthy ranges that is. Sometimes I'm going to have to scarifice what I want to do, and do what I need to do. Somethings are going to have to go on the back burner while I put my fitness program on the front, and yes even some peoples feelings may get hurt when I'm point blank in telling them how I feel and how I do not want pushed on me. This is going to be my journy of how I'm doing what it takes to get healthy and be the thin person I know I can be. I'd love for any of you to join me in this venture.
Old 12-21-2002, 09:42 AM   #2  
Going All The Weigh

I was sitting down this morning reading an old book I had bought a few years ago and something caught my eye. Back when I bought the book I guess it didnt mean anything to me, I was wanting to lose weight for the look part of it, but this really opened my eyes.

Fat: It hurts more than your looks

-Brain=Stroke
-Windpipe=Intensified snoring
-Armpits=Excess sweating
-Heart=Enlargement, erratic beat,other types of heart disease.
-Breasts=Cancer
-Liver=Cirrhosis
-Gallbladder=Gallstones, cancer
-Kidneys=Kidney stones, kidney failure due to high blood pressure
-Pancress=Diabetes
-Ovaries=Sterility,cancer
-Cervis=Cancer
-Hip,knee, and ankle bones=Arthritis
-Legs=Varicose Veins

We all know the dangers of being overweight, but when I see a list like this, then I guess it sort of puts a lil more fear in me.
Old 12-21-2002, 08:54 PM   #3  
Going All The Weigh

Well today was pretty stressfull, but I managed to hang in there. My eating wasnt that hot, my journaling was less than hot, but I did manage to do my exercise. I can only do 10 mins at a time, but at least it is a start.

Well I guess I better check out the other posts. Hope everyone has a great night.
Closed Thread