Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 12-12-2002, 05:50 PM   #16  
Michigan Old-Timer

Gosh, where is everyone? Are you all night time only chickies now, except for Kat and I???? Geez, no traffic here at all during the day lately. I guess I shouldn't B-t-h, I'm usually not here during the day either.

I am soooooo ticked! I received all of your Christmas cards back in the mail today needing 'more postage'. Well all but the ones to Canada. Sorry, girls, I don't know what they did with yours, probably ate them. I had just gotten home from running Baylee's to the post office (if you'll remember, she was a late joiner) and I went to my mailbox and all the rest of them had come back. So much for sending you all a surprise. Now I'm sure I'll get Baylee's back tomorrow and it will be delayed even further. YIKES! This must be Christmas FUN!!!

Kat: The meds were only 1998. Guess that's not TOO old!
I guess I was looking for FUN stuff to drag the guys kicking and screaming to do. It's more FUN that way.......you know......if they suffer just a little. teehee Sorry, my sinus infection and TOM have made me a little less jolly and my need for others to suffer a little is surfacing. Can you tell I want some sympathy????

I'm thinking maybe you guys didn't include me on the card lists. I've only gotten Mary's and Sara's. Everyone else is saying they got some others, but not me, no, you guys forgot about me, didn't ya? Ok fess up??? Crying real tears here!

Well, guess I will be gone once again. See you all later.........like when you GET UP!!!!

Last edited by thinthinker; 12-12-2002 at 05:53 PM.
Old 12-12-2002, 09:11 PM   #17  
You and Me in 2003

2cute I got your card today. Thanks the photos are great you have a nice family.
That makes two cards so far Sara's and 2cutes.
Old 12-12-2002, 09:29 PM   #18  

Just got back from my nieces concert...a guy sat in front of me with a Nascar hat....said Petty?????? I still thought of you, Tina. I was going to ask WHY not Tony....but the music started.
Old 12-12-2002, 09:31 PM   #19  

Oops - gotta eat, make my grocery list and get to bed but wanted to tell, Kat, I just used a scanner and made it myself and then printed them.

Start planning NOW I want pictures next Christmas in my card too!!!!!
Old 12-13-2002, 07:37 AM   #20  

Height: 5'2" on a tall day.

Mornin' Ladies,

How ya'll doin? I didn't get in on the Xmas Card exchange. I'm not organized enough this year so I don't think I'm going to get out any cards. Next year tho, I expect to be right at the top of the list! Christmas seems like it's rushing in slow motion this year. One minute I'm behind and the next there still seems to be a lot of time to get things done. ???? Anyone else feel this way?

SARA: So glad the meeting with your sister went well. Family get togethers can be a real b***h when the members are not getting on.

THIN: Hope you're feeling better. Sinus's are the pits when they act up.

Oop's gotta run time to get to work.
Old 12-13-2002, 09:27 AM   #21  
a work in progress...

Default psssst....

ssssshhhhhh! Don't tell, but I got on the scale early...yes, I am a scale addict...I lost 5 lbs since Monday! I don't want want my subconscious mind to find out...she always screws things up when I have a good week. Let's just keep this between us, OK?

Last edited by katrinabgood; 12-13-2002 at 03:49 PM.
Old 12-13-2002, 11:34 AM   #22  

Height: 5'2" on a tall day.

shhhh..... ok kat, I won't tell. I can keep a secret.

HURRAY!!!! for YOU!!!!!

j'ann
Old 12-13-2002, 11:35 AM   #23  
Michigan Old-Timer

ok, Kat. It's just between us. I won't tell your subconscious, cuz I know how those darn little subconscious things work.
But I've got to say......

GOOD FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!11
Old 12-13-2002, 03:56 PM   #24  
a work in progress...

I had to go back and correct my spelling...

No time now...we're going shopping. (DH and I) No cards in my mailbox today. I did send Baylee's card out. We bought our tree earlier, it's so pretty! After roaming through the "cut your own" section and not agreeing upon a thing, we found a gorgeous Fraser Fir in the display section. I'll send a pic of that too, when it's all decorated.

Gotta go, he's squawking!

Last edited by katrinabgood; 12-13-2002 at 07:24 PM.
Old 12-13-2002, 07:29 PM   #25  
a work in progress...

HELLO HELLO HELLOOOOO?!

anyone out there?
Old 12-13-2002, 09:54 PM   #26  

I feel sort of silly.....I can't believe how excited I get to get your cards and pictures...especially the pictures.

Today I got a card from Michelle, Baylee and 2....thanks....2Cute I LOVED the surprise....and (since I have wondered) your really are 2 CUTE!!!!! I don't want to spoil anyone elses surprise so I won't say any more at this time.....

Baylee...your picture is great .... but did you forget you live in Minnesota - SHORTS!!!!! Okay it must have been warm because you sure LOOK happy!!!!!

I have to start a scrap book....maybe tomorrow - it will help take my mind off my job....they are cutting me 4 hours per week (think I mentioned that before) but are also trying to stop us from getting another part time job....SO...my dream is to find another full time job and tell them where to shove this one. Not only that but they annouced today one guy got a promotion, NEW company car and a raise....talk about hitting ya while you are down. I sit right next to him!!!!!! I suppose that is why they had to cut the rest of us so they had money for his raise. I don't want to even think about this...soooooo

I will be sending resume's all over the place!!!!

What happened to everyone...busy getting glamore shots for your cards?????

Kat, I don't understand why you didn't get any cards yet....do you think your mailperson is stealing them because there are pictures of chicks in them?????
I don't want to mention anything in case your subconscious is listening but congratulations.
Old 12-13-2002, 10:05 PM   #27  
Dancing those pounds away

I'm here.... where are all of you ????

My trip to Missouri went pretty well. My dad has gone from a 36" waist to a 30" and he is not even trying. He actually eats pretty good as far as I could tell. I took him shopping for new pants since his old ones just fall off of him.
My mom is doing pretty good too. She is trying to be in better spirits .. so I am proud of her for that.... She just isn't thinking positive though and that depresses me. I know that sounds contradictory.... but I don't know how to describe without going into a longggg explanation. IT SUCKS leaving your mom in a nursing home.

I got two cards while I was gone.

Luckylady... what a "lovely lady" you were. We are going to have to change your name. I am anxious to see what you look like "now" too. If I get a scanner for Xmas I will do like you and Tina and show some photos when I "really was" 2cute. I will have to go back more than 20 years though.

Kat... I got your card too. I really liked it's sentiment.
Friends are life's best presents.

I already had Mary's and Sara's before I left town.
I can't believe how disappointed I am each day I don't get another card. I really feel deprived or something. LOL
Hopefully this weekend the rest will pour in.

My food has been pretty good. I have lost 2 more pounds.
Don't get too excited... I am still trying to get back to where I was... LOL ... but I AM getting there.

I read all of the old posts.. and took notes to reply... but now I can't find my notes ... so I will reply later off line. I did notice that Syn came in and out. SYN.....get back in here !!!!
Okay ladies... I am going to go hunt for those notes.

Last edited by 2cute2Bfat; 12-13-2002 at 10:18 PM.
Old 12-13-2002, 10:30 PM   #28  
Dancing those pounds away

Lucky.... Not only do I get excited when a card comes... my husband smiles too.
For some reason he really gets a kick out of seeing "2cute" on these envelopes. (I think he is starting to believe it... lol)

Okay ladies... I am going to start a new thread.

STOP !!! DO NOT POST HERE.....
INSTEAD GO TO 300+ .....#252

SEE YOU ALL THERE.

Last edited by 2cute2Bfat; 12-13-2002 at 10:32 PM.
Closed Thread