Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 03-01-2011, 05:22 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 225??/225??/170

Height: 5'6

Default having one of those days . . .

so it's nearing the end of the day, my stress is thru the roof, and i have to pull an allnighter for school.. and all i want to do is order pizza (a big weight loss problem of mine) so i will have the stamina to stay awake.

i do not want nor obviously need to. please help so i don't, and also so i don't eat everything else in the house in lieu of ordering pizza. I can do this (study all night) and NOT overeat.... help!

thanks
finny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 05:41 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 195.5/130/120

Height: 5' 6"

Think about how tired eating a pizza is going to make you! Baked Salmon with spinach salad and blueberries for dessert will keep you up and focused to do some great studying!
Shytowngal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 05:52 PM   #3  

Height: 5'6''

I can start off by saying, "BEEN THERE." I had a science class last semester that killed me. I will say, from experience of all nighters...don't eat garbage!! Eat something healthy. Make some tea or coffee. But I never let myself have more than a cup because otherwise I'll crash. Have a nice supper, full of veggies. I found that sometimes carbs helped me with the all nighters...maybe something whole wheat or whole grain. You can do this!! If you eat the pizza you'll crash...AND feel guilty. Don't do it!
lucyford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 05:56 PM   #4  
just do it!

S/C/G: 269/150/150

Height: 5'4"

After eating it and then just sitting around to study that pizza would just sit like a rock in your stomach, making you feel bloaty and overfull all night.

Get some gum, make some tea, put a bowl of berries or cut up veggies on your desk to snack on, and DO NOT order that pizza!

Do you get an energy boost from exercise? Maybe spare 20 minutes and get your heart pumping and energy up.
peanutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 06:24 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 225??/225??/170

Height: 5'6

thanks everyone!! i managed with some popcorn and a weight watchers meal. now, the rest of the night will be managed with water and diet coke..
finny is offline   Reply With Quote