Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 02-23-2011, 08:20 PM   #106  

S/C/G: 200/176/140

Height: 5'4"

Eury - Hope you're feeling better soon!

Still - Great workouts! I do different things...walk, jog, Pilates, circuit training...Next week I will be starting a weight training plan with some Pilates in there (hoping to tone up! ).

Weight: 145 (down 0.6 from yesterday - back in the "normal" range )

B – HF multigrain english muffin 100, strawberry jam 50, egg sub w/ cheese 50, banana 100 (300)
S – low carb carrot cake yogurt 60
L – salad w/grilled chicken 220, string cheese 80 (300)
S – apple 90
D – homemade moo-shu chicken w/low carb whole wheat wrap 300
S – ¼ c. cashews 160
20 minute walk

Have a great night everyone!
Old 02-23-2011, 08:52 PM   #107  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone! Quick Check In

Total Approx 1490 + Morning Joe (high sodium dinner, so I expect a gain)

Breakfast (365 Calories + coffee)
spritz oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
Handful of spinach
2% Reduced Fat Cheese 40 calories
high fiber English muffin 100 calories
1 teaspoon jam 20 calories
juice 75 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (375 Calories)
Earth Grains Thin Bun 100 calories
3 Slices Hormel Natural Choice Deli Turkey 60 Calories
Mustard/Lettuce 25 Calories
Oikos Strawberry Greek Yogurt 4 ounce container 90 calories
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (750 calories)
Beef Teriyaki Bowl over vegetables 600 calories
Salad w/soy dressing on the side 150 calories

Exercise:
TF Fire 60

Last edited by Diana3271; 02-23-2011 at 08:53 PM.
Old 02-23-2011, 10:10 PM   #108  

Diana - I just realized your ticker said 156.6!!!!! WOW!!! You're on fire!!!
Old 02-23-2011, 11:11 PM   #109  
Mini Goal 2 reached!

S/C/G: 164/142.5/135

Height: 5'6.5"

Oh wow thats a lot of reading! Okay Ladies and Larry, I made it to the end of the thread! COngrats on your losses, sorry about your stalls, hang in there! And wow on the low cal ranch dressing!

As for me, Today the class snack person brought cookies and cake... UGH. I had some calorie room, but I still shouldn't have had two cookies and a half a slice of cake.... Soo mad at me.... However, I lost .75 lb from last week Thursday, I feel good about that, but it makes me feel worse about going over. Then I got home, and made my BF a frozen pizza... I had a small piece. Wasn't hungry, but the thick crust looked like carby heaven...

I also got a new phone, android, LOVE IT! Found a free app, fatsecret, it's a calorie counter like all those others, but it has a barcode scanner! Yup, I scan a barcode, and it tells me the nutrition info, and I can log it from there! WOO HOO!

I think I'm getting sick. We had a gig Saturday night, I think I wore my voice out, then I forgot my allergy meds for about 3 nights in a row, so now I feel like a frog, and I'm swimming in snot... ugh. I hope it's just the allergies and it will clear up tomorrow, but with me working in the preschool once a week, I probably caught a bug, either from a kid in class, or a college classmate who is also working with the little ones... I feel very foggy.

Tomorrow I'll be better behaved... or in bed sick all day.
Old 02-23-2011, 11:47 PM   #110  
Working on 'Project Me'

S/C/G: 199 (1st goal)

Height: 5'6"

I'm back! I am 4lbs away from losing 30lbs! Super excited about that.. plus I saw a friend today that I haven't seen since before beginning my journey.. she said, "Hey.. Look at your skinny self!". Totally makes all the hard work pay off when finally your efforts are validated with someone noticing it! LOL

Breakfast: Greek yogurt w/granola and almonds (300 cals)
Lunch: Turkey club sandwich (400 cals)
Snack: Cottage cheese and sm. peach (200 cals)
Dinner: Beef Bourguignon (400 cals)
Snack: serving of low cal icecream (120 cals)
4.4L H2O
20 min of Ellipical (450 cals burnt)
Old 02-24-2011, 07:01 AM   #111  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning!

I had a busy day yesterday and wasn't able to do personals. Hopefully I will get back here today.

I had a high sodium meal last night but had a loss on the scale. Hmm, is it going to sneak up on me tomorrow? Today is a new low for me. 156.4. I'm down 1 pound but only down .2 from my original low.

Lindsey I had bounced back up. I have been 100% on plan, so I contribute it to the lack of sleep. I don't change my ticker when I'm on plan and have daily fluctuations.
Old 02-24-2011, 07:06 AM   #112  

S/C/G: 182/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4''

Berry - crikey, it must have been hard for him being the only one. My work makes (in different research areas but in the same office) keep me going as when one of us is having a bad day, we can all relate... I'm glad he got his in the end though

Lindsey and Lauren - My dream would be to compare to Sheldon, but slightly less OCD...I think I have similar people skills some days though I think it's from being stuck in the lab'.

LindseyLou - I hope to be submitting in June, have my viva defence a couple of months after and graduate early next year...can't wait!

xx
Old 02-24-2011, 07:55 AM   #113  

Quote:
Originally Posted by abidabbi View Post

Lindsey and Lauren - My dream would be to compare to Sheldon, but slightly less OCD...I think I have similar people skills some days though I think it's from being stuck in the lab'.

LindseyLou - I hope to be submitting in June, have my viva defence a couple of months after and graduate early next year...can't wait!
That's great!! You're in the home stretch! Sheldon is my favorite character...do you have "your" spot on the couch that no one else can sit in because it is the "single point of consistency in an ever changing world."

Diana - I do the same thing! Congrats on 156.4!!
Old 02-24-2011, 07:57 AM   #114  
Melissa

Height: 5'6.5"

Man, I knew eating ham for dinner would probably add water weight, but 1.8 lbs? WHOA!!!!

My five year old is feeling better today. No fever, no vomiting since 5:30 pm yesterday, but today we'll take it easy and get him rehydrated and fueled up so he can make ONE day of school this week.
Old 02-24-2011, 08:09 AM   #115  
Blessed!

S/C/G: 261/see ticker/175

Height: 5'9

Good Morning!

Diana--Congrats on the new low! We're the same. I'm a pound down this morning from yesterday's weigh-in, but .2 down from my lowest. Great minds...!

Tina--Glad to have you back! We missed you! You're doing an amazing job...wow, almost 30lbs. That's awesome!

Andejean--My dh has an Android and loves it. I swear, it's his new child. He still grins every time an email comes in and it says "DROID".

Lindsey--Yay for being normal again. How are you doing today, my friend? How's school going?

Stacy--You're such a good friend. How is she doing?

Still--I love your new picture! Is that your son with you? I have a readheaded ds, too. He's such a joy.

Rianna--Welcome!! I love your pic, btw. You're so pretty!

Vixsin--How was the gym? Did you totally rock it?

Diana(LA)--That's such great news about the ranch dressing. I don't actually like ranch, but dh does, so I'll have to try it out on him. Thanks!

Eurydice--Poor thing, feel better soon.

Novel--Sending you a great big hug! I know how that feels and it's so frustrating. I think you have a great plan in place, enjoy your birthday and we'll be here to cheer you along as you'll blast back into the 180s and beyond. Hang in there, Sweetie!

Welcome, Kyra!

Debbie--So glad to have you back!!

jomatho--I am so with you...I hate lines, especially when we're so close to Onderland! I think our bodies are secretly evil and see how close we are and then decide to bounce around just outside of the Promised Land. No way! We WILL get there and we WILL succeed. Take that evil scale!

Sum--I'm glad your ds is feeling better!

Lauren--Yay for good sleep! I love getting a good night's sleep, yet it's so hard to get that lately. I'm also glad to hear your back is feeling better.

MzJuicyD--Oopsie! That totally sounds like something I would have done. Bonus for the extra workout though, right?

Mydearthing--The squash soup sounds delish!

LLBold--Good luck with your paper and exam. You'll do great!

Berry--You are amazing! I would have let the puke fly, before having a kid throw up in my hands. I have such a weak stomach and my ick factor is so very low. Luckily, my dh has a stomach of steel and handles most of the accidents around here.

Krampus--Ugh, I hate it when that happens! I hope you had a good day, today.

To anyone I may have missed, have a wonderful and OP day today!!
Old 02-24-2011, 08:16 AM   #116  
Blessed!

Yesterday's Info:

Breakfast: Steel cut oats, EB, brown sugar, coffee
Lunch: Homemade salad, vegan hot and sour soup, whole grain bread, EB
Dinner: Large salad, light whole wheat bread, PB
Dessert: half a chocolate chip cookie bar at Bible study

Calories: 1,382

I don't know what is up with me this week, but I'm always so hungry! Normally, I've been fine keeping my calories between 1200-1500, but lately I've been pushing it to 1600 and am STILL hungry. I'm feeling a bit ish this week.
Old 02-24-2011, 08:20 AM   #117  

Quote:
Originally Posted by shellsbrood View Post
Lindsey--Yay for being normal again. How are you doing today, my friend? How's school going?
Ahhh...to be normal! I'm doing lovely this morning, how are you my dear? School is great, it's keeping me busy for sure, but it's going well. I think the fact that I can see the light at the end of the tunnel is keeping me [somewhat] motivated! I can't wait until December!! Are you taking any classes this summer?
Old 02-24-2011, 08:21 AM   #118  

Quote:
Originally Posted by shellsbrood View Post
I don't know what is up with me this week, but I'm always so hungry! Normally, I've been fine keeping my calories between 1200-1500, but lately I've been pushing it to 1600 and am STILL hungry. I'm feeling a bit ish this week.
Me too!!! I wake up in the morning and the first thing I want to do is EAT. Normally, I would check in here, check my e-mail...blah, blah, blah then eat. I find myself about 8pm getting really hungry too. Weird.

Last edited by LindseyLou; 02-24-2011 at 08:22 AM.
Old 02-24-2011, 08:26 AM   #119  

Good Morning!! (I look like the "beginning" guy - looking very tired!)

Down 0.6 to a new low (at least since '07) to 144.4! I surpassed my February goal of getting to 145, so maybe I can see 144 exactly? I have a TON of homework and studying to do....but, I'm...sooooo...tired!! I think I might lounge on the couch or take a nap (as it's only 7:23am here), and then get working on this school work! Getting up at 6:30am with these dogs is nuts. I think the newer one was scared of the thunderstorms last night so I could here her up (I'm a very light sleeper ). BBL!

Last edited by LindseyLou; 02-24-2011 at 08:26 AM.
Old 02-24-2011, 08:33 AM   #120  
Blessed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindseyLou View Post
Ahhh...to be normal! I'm doing lovely this morning, how are you my dear? School is great, it's keeping me busy for sure, but it's going well. I think the fact that I can see the light at the end of the tunnel is keeping me [somewhat] motivated! I can't wait until December!! Are you taking any classes this summer?
I'm doing great, thanks! Yep, I'm planning on taking a couple of classes this summer. I'm looking forward to it. Ask me mid-semester if I'm still happy about it, though. And I'm hoping that the extra hungriness is a shrink spurt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindseyLou View Post
Down 0.6 to a new low (at least since '07) to 144.4! I surpassed my February goal of getting to 145, so maybe I can see 144 exactly?
A new low!!! You are on FIRE, girl!! Congrats!!!!
Closed Thread