Everyone Weigh in 02/18/11

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • It's time for the 3FC general weigh in thread. Everyone is welcome to join, just jump in whenever your official weigh in day rolls around. Good luck, everyone!

Me: 212, down one pound from last week.
  • 200 pounds no change from last week. I have lost several inches but the scale just will not cooperate.
  • 2/18 - 177.4

(Won't last long....so pmsing today)!!

Yay! Back in the green zone!
  • 2/18 - 178.4 at home. I'll be officially weighing in this afternoon, so I'm hoping to be lower than 184. Fingers crossed! Actually, I'd love to be at 180 so I can reward myself with a new pair of shoes ;P
  • 187.0, down 0.8 from last Friday. On TOM, so maybe I'll lose some water weight soon...and if not, that's ok, too...I'll take any weight loss!
  • ugh...140.0 - havent moved from 139-140 in over a month
  • 2/18- 285....down 3lbs from last week
  • 167.6 lbs.

Last week on Thursday (I didn't weigh in on Friday), I was at 169.4, so that's almost 2 lbs down (1.8 lbs!). That's awesome.

I was actually just maintaining last week because of TOM/eating out for work, but I'm still down from the other week (which was relatively clean). So, in the last two weeks, I'm down 1 lbs, which is great. Yay.

Sorry for the book length post!!!!!
  • 119. Lowest I've been in a while.
  • 239.8 - up 2.8 lbs but theres a few factor that attribute, i'm sick so retaining water, also forgot to weigh first thing, had had a bottle of water and a cup of theraflu tea before remembering i needed to weigh in today. hopefully ill get better soon and get back on track with diet and exercise
  • 186.2 down 1.4 this week.
  • 191 - This is the first day I have seen 191 so I am not changing my ticker yet. This would be down 3 pounds from last Friday.
  • Weighin in at 284....That would be up from 283 yesterday..SO FRUSTRATING!!!! i feel like im not gettin anywhere for the past week and a half...argh!!
  • Down to 207! Down from 211 on Monday. It's been a battle for the past couple of weeks so I really buckled down this week. Wearing a size 16 jean---NOT 16W. And, if I do say so myself, I AM ROCKING 'EM!!!