Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 02-13-2011, 09:03 PM   #136  

S/C/G: CW: 155 GW: 130

Height: 5'2"

Came in at 1350 calories, well, 1375 'cause I just had a cherry sucker. LOL

I have a pretty bad headache, and a nasty mess to clean up, thanks to my fishermen, so I gotta get off the internet and into the kitchen.
Old 02-13-2011, 09:11 PM   #137  
Fat to Fab and Fit

S/C/G: 190/151.2/122

Height: 5'3"

Evening

Jo I am so jealous!! My friend is going to Costa Rica in April. They are staying in this really cool treehouse community. I guess they are condos.

Well my weekend was filled with food and wine. Luckily appetite is back now. -- Girlfriends and I stayed out till 2;30 AM. We had a blast tho.

Husband and I walked almost 5 miles this morning; nice hangover cure

I won't step on scale for a few days, I need to get all the sodium and alcohol out of my system first

Last edited by Sum38; 02-13-2011 at 09:12 PM.
Old 02-13-2011, 09:33 PM   #138  

S/C/G: 264/202/163

Height: 5'4"

Jo- Costa Rica is one of my absolute favorite places. Totally worth airplane anxiety. It is beautiful and clean with wonderful food and people. We use to go to Mexico every year- but when it got to be not so safe we started going to Costa Rica. It is such an improvement I don't intend to ever go back to Mexico. LOVE LOVE LOVE Costa Rica. Unfortunetely we aren't going this year - we are going camping in Arkansas. Big difference, huh?
Thank you for the link. It equated to about 104g for me of protein. I was thinking I should make it between 100-120 so now I will err on the safe side closed to 100. Thanks you. That was so thoughtful!
Old 02-13-2011, 10:09 PM   #139  
Diana

Height: 5' 4"

stacygee, where are you guys going camping in Arkansas? We have a "getaway" up there (it's a doublewide on 6 acres in the mountains just south of Hot Springs on Scenic Hwy 7). It has all the comforts of home.....if you should need them while there! We spend about 1 weekend/month up there. We LOVE it!! We were up there last weekend, in fact! We're toying with the idea of going to Pensacola, Fl weekend after next.

I'm wrestling with wanting to eat my 68 calories that I still have remaining. I'm not hungry in the least, but I know I can still have them. I'm NOT eating them, though. I'm not hungry. I'm not hungry. I'm not hungry. I'm not hungry. (I'm not listening to myself, evidently. ) Sure will look good on the scales if I don't eat them.

Sum, sounds like you had a BLAST this weekend!! I'm jealous. Although, my crud feels just a tap better today, I think. Hopefully it'll only get better from here.
Old 02-14-2011, 06:41 AM   #140  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning and Happy Valentine's Day! Have a lovely day!

Does anyone have any special plans?
Old 02-14-2011, 07:21 AM   #141  
Melissa

Height: 5'6.5"

Plans. Nope. Just to clean house as it's filthy. And my husband and I aren't feeling very lovey dovey to each other these past few weeks.

To top it off, we overslept this morning and TTOM greeted me this morning. Oh and I'm up .4 of course because its TTOM. For me, TTOM also means that weight loss will most likely stall for 2 weeks which even though I know it always happens, it still stinks!!!
Old 02-14-2011, 07:37 AM   #142  
Fat to Fab and Fit

S/C/G: 190/151.2/122

Height: 5'3"

Happy Valentine's Day!

I think we may go and have sushi tonight. Husband is starting to work more out of the house. He has 1+ hour commute each day, each way. He is hoping to do 2-3 days out of the house. So maybe we will have late lunch/early dinner, before it gets crazy out there.

I have a doctor appointment today. She will be pleaset that I have lost weight.

Back on calorie counting. I don't dare to step on that scale this morning. Unfortunately I will have to at doctor's office.

Last edited by Sum38; 02-14-2011 at 07:37 AM.
Old 02-14-2011, 08:51 AM   #143  
Blessed!

S/C/G: 261/see ticker/175

Height: 5'9

Hi gals! Sorry, I haven't been around much. I'm such a bad 3FCer. This week probably won't be much better, as the children have winter break and I have all four kids at home. Of course, when I get crazy like that, I do crazy things. I took scissors to my hair!! I updated my avatar with my new haircut. I have bangs now. It's a bit choppy, but choppy = edgy, right?

Up a pound this morning. I stayed in my calories all weekend, but I did eat some salty food, so I hope it's due to that. Last year, I had planned on being in Onderland by Valentine's Day and that didn't happy. Poo. I'm trying to keep my chin up though, because I'm close. Also, I woke up to a clean house and a hot cup of coffee for Valentine's Day. That was nice. I made the children and hubby some pink heart shaped chocolate chip pancakes (but stayed faaaar away from them myself!).

I hope everyone has a happy, healthy and OP week! I miss you all!

Last edited by shellsbrood; 02-14-2011 at 08:57 AM.
Old 02-14-2011, 08:54 AM   #144  

S/C/G: 319/264/200

Height: 5' 6"

Good Morning and Happy Valentines Day to everyone.
My report for yesterday

Breakfast 145 cal
Cup Cheerios with 1/2 cup skim milk 145 c

Lunch 225 cal
Water pack Tuna with 1/2 tbsp light Miracle Whip 110 c
Two slices whole wheat sugar free bread 100 c
3 baby dill pickles 15 c

Afternoon Snack 14 cal
1 cup peeled sliced cucumber with vinegar 14 c

Dinner 763 cal
6 oz Ham steak 414 c
1 cup low fat scalloped potatoes 167 c
1.5 cup steamed broccoli 30 c
1 low fat corn muffin 144 c
1/2 tbsp I can't Believe It's Not Butter Fat Free 3 c
1 cup Ocean Spray diet cranberry grape 5 c

Evening snack 49 cal
4 medium celery stalks 24 c
1 cup Swiss Miss diet hot cocoa 25 c

Daily total 1196 calories - Great Day!!

Exercise - walked 1 1/2 mile

Weight is the same 282 but after a 2 pound loss I expect a couple days before the next drop

Larry,
----------------
Self-disciplined begins with the mastery of your thoughts. If you don't control what you think, you can't control what you do. Simply, self-discipline enables you to think first and act afterward.
-- Napoleon Hill

Old 02-14-2011, 09:06 AM   #145  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by shellsbrood View Post
Of course, when I get crazy like that, I do crazy things. I took scissors to my hair!! I updated my avatar with my new haircut. I have bangs now. It's a bit choppy, but choppy = edgy, right?
Shells I'm not very good with remembering what the other picture looked like. But, I think the new hair makes you look thinner and emphasizes you eyes more. Can you post a side by side or maybe someone else can confirm my thoughts. I like the new cut! I really do!
Old 02-14-2011, 09:27 AM   #146  

S/C/G: 200/176/140

Height: 5'4"

Good morning and Happy Valentine's Day!

Diana - Good idea with the cottage cheese, I'll try that. DH and I are having a nice dinner in tonight. I'm making filet mignon, steamed veggies and a baked potato for him. I'm going to head to the store and get a "1 person dessert" for him...probably a mini cake or something. Do you and your DH have any plans?

Shells - Ahhh, screw that one pound! It's gotta be water, you've been working your tush off! You'll be in Onderland soon, I think in February!! That is too cute about the pancakes! And I love your hair! You would look great with any cut/style!

Finally some of this water weight is skidaddling! Back down to 148.6! Hopefully I'm back to 147.4 or lower real soon. Busy day ahead, I'll try and check in later!
Old 02-14-2011, 09:29 AM   #147  
Super Single Mom

S/C/G: HW/SW 275/ CW 266.2 /GW 160

Height: 5'7"

Good Morning All!

Had a great weekend. Playdate on Saturday for the whole afternoon. Rollerskating on Sunday. So much fun! Just a quick check in for me. Lots to do at work. My scale is wonky this morning (down 1.4 yesterday , up 1.2 today. ) My body is too. I feel sore today. Not sure from what. LOL Not worried at ALL!! Was perfectly on plan all weekend long and I will be again today! Take THAT scale!!!

Will get caught up on personals at lunch time. Hope everyone had a good weekend!!
Old 02-14-2011, 09:30 AM   #148  
Super Single Mom

S/C/G: HW/SW 275/ CW 266.2 /GW 160

Height: 5'7"

LINDS!!!!! How was the race???!??!?!?!?!?!
Old 02-14-2011, 09:30 AM   #149  
Blessed!

S/C/G: 261/see ticker/175

Height: 5'9

Larry--It looks like a very good, successful OP day! Great job!

Diana--I am probably a few pounds lighter than the last picture, but I've attached them!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCF6853 (2).jpg (27.6 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF6766 (2).jpg (27.1 KB, 2 views)
Old 02-14-2011, 09:32 AM   #150  
Diana

Height: 5' 4"

Shells, I'm with Diana3271....I like the new cut!

berryblond, sorry to hear that you and dh aren't getting along too well right now. Not a good way to spend today.

Larry, you are doing SO well!! I'm very proud of your accomplishments so far!! Keep up the great work!!

Diana3271, no real special plans here today. I'm gonna make some brownies (the black bean recipe) for dh today and take them to him at work. I have to clean for our appraisal. Got my kids each some of their favorite candy. That's about it here. What about you?

Sounds like quite a few of us are struggling with this weight loss thing right now. I am at 218.8 (which I don't really consider a loss because it's first morning weigh in, so I know I'll be right back at 219 in no time today). DARN IT! I really hope being sick is just messing with my system (if I were taking measurements, I may still be losing inches, though, just not weight). If I don't see numerical improvement tomorrow morning, I'm definitely thinkin' I may skip weigh in and just stay for the meeting.

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! Hope you all have a GREAT on plan day!!
Closed Thread