Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 02-10-2011, 08:26 PM   #31  
The True Ice Queen

S/C/G: 270/ticker/199

Height: 5'7"

Nola, it's okay I'm a jerk sometimes too and think I'm right a lot of the time (u'd think I'd stop after being proven wrong so many times).

How do you keep water weight into check? Especially for the days that I'm going to be weighing in. Yea, sometimes in the past I've not lost weight, but have seen my pants get a little looser - so somethings working.

Thanks for the advice. Ps: I know huh, excellent eye makeup!

Last edited by 30 Fat Still Awesome; 02-10-2011 at 08:26 PM.
30 Fat Still Awesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 08:42 PM   #32  
Le geek, c'est chic

S/C/G: 232/see ticker/150ish

Height: 5'2" and change

I just don't worry about water weight. I mean, I would if I were walking the red carpet at the Oscars or something, but on a day to day basis in my not-very-glamorous life? Nah, it doesn't really bother me if I'm carrying extra fluid as long as I know what's caused it.

If it goes on for a couple of days and makes my rings tight or if I have a special occasion for which I want to look my smallest, I'll generally up my water intake, skip extra-salty stuff, and lay off my free weights for a couple of days beforehand.

Mostly I just ignore it as long as my measurements are still going down overall--and they have been, so it's all good.
Nola Celeste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 11:16 PM   #33  
The True Ice Queen

S/C/G: 270/ticker/199

Height: 5'7"

Today's calorie intake 1171.. see I'm paying attention dudes. =)
30 Fat Still Awesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 11:26 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 295/225/back to Onederland

Height: 5'5"

We are mostly water. Seriously, most of our weight is water that we can't worry about getting rid of the water weight. Weigh once a week, know that there will be fluctuations up and down, and keep your eye on the big picture!

I hope you're getting what you need here!
Heather is offline   Reply With Quote