3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Support Forum > Weight Loss Support

Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Felt good!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-05-2011, 07:49 PM   #1
Member
 
Chaselove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Miami, Florida!
Posts: 81

S/C/G: 223/177/170

Height: 5'7

Default Felt good!

Today my sister ordered pizza, and instead of getting a regular cheese pizza I got a medium cheese less pizza covered with banana peppers, and spinach! Hows that for low calorie
Chaselove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 09:42 PM   #2
Senior Member
 
niafabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Bradenton, FL
Posts: 835

S/C/G: 254/181/165

Height: 5'7.5"

Default

i don't think that's that low calorie. the majority of the calories come from the crust not the cheese. 4 slices of pizza without cheese is about 800 calories or for regular crust and as much as 1000 calories if you order deep dish. XD

*if you order pizza always opt for thin crust it will save you a ton but even then try and keep it at only a few slices.
__________________

Independence Day Challenge!


Current Measurements 36" 30.5" 38"
First goal 225 lbs- met 10/20/2010
Second goal 210 lbs- met 01/10/2011
Third goal onederland - 02/21/2011
Fourth goal 180 - 05/16/2011
Ultimate goal 165
Side goal 34" waist - met 02/15/2011
Side goal 30" waist
Side goal no longer be considered Obese on BMI 03/09/2011

for every ten pounds lost

Last edited by niafabo : 02-05-2011 at 09:42 PM.
niafabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 10:12 PM   #3
Senior Member
 
atreyyena's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: anchorage, AK
Posts: 157

S/C/G: 210/159/135

Height: 5'1"

Default

I do agree on the thin crust, but the important thing is that you are making positive changes! Congrats on ordering your own pizza when your sister got it, that's a great step.
__________________





Starting again 5/22/2014:
MiniGoals:
193-safely away from 200 again!
184-under a 35 BMI!
179-finally out of 180!
176-pre-pregnancy weight!
168-20% total weight lost!
160-lowest adult weight I've been at!
153-No longer considered obese!
147-30% total lost!
145-weight I'd be happy at forever!
140-Normal weight for my size/frame!
135-my Dream weight
atreyyena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 10:12 PM   #4
Effort = Success
 
Initiative's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 198

S/C/G: 212/126/120

Height: 5'5"

Default



Good job on implementing veggies into your diet! Starting anywhere is the best way to start. hehe. ^_^ Especially mixing around foods you already like with healthier varieties. I think if you stay close to what you already like but change the recipes it's much easier to stay on track rather than constantly consuming something you don't like. At least this way you are getting yourself used to the healthier habits.

Good luck on future success!


__________________
Initiative is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 10:13 PM   #5
Senior Member
 
sept15lija's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 1,679

S/C/G: 201/198.6/140

Height: 5'4"

Default

I'm not sure about the previous poster's calorie count, on my program it says 150 calories for one slice of cheeseless pizza. The cheese certainly has a lot of calories, anyways! Good for you, I love pizza and I do indulge in a few (accounted for) pieces every month or so, but I don't think I could do without the cheese!!
__________________
Journey Started: June 22, 2010 (233 lbs)
Met Goal: June 22, 2011 (133 lbs)
Starting again April 16, 2015 - losing weight from 3rd baby!!


sept15lija is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 10:17 PM   #6
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 351

S/C/G: 212/216/150

Height: 5'3

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sept15lija View Post
I'm not sure about the previous poster's calorie count, on my program it says 150 calories for one slice of cheeseless pizza. The cheese certainly has a lot of calories, anyways! Good for you, I love pizza and I do indulge in a few (accounted for) pieces every month or so, but I don't think I could do without the cheese!!
Me either! I love cheese!! and subbing bananna peppers instead of cheese...your a better/healthier person than me!
CrystalZ10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 10:17 PM   #7
Senior Member
 
Shytowngal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Midwest
Posts: 745

S/C/G: 195.5/153/135

Height: 5' 6"

Default

Much better choice! Although, it still works out to be close to 200 calories per slice, so I hope you enjoyed in moderation.

There are a ton of great recipes in the recipe section for low cal pizza. A lot of them are REALLY good.

Great job on making a better choice though, every little tweak to your eating habits will help!
__________________
My Progress Photos http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/mini...an-1-year.html





One dancing carrot for every TEN pounds lost
Shytowngal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 09:26 AM   #8
Member
 
Chaselove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Miami, Florida!
Posts: 81

S/C/G: 223/177/170

Height: 5'7

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by niafabo View Post
i don't think that's that low calorie. the majority of the calories come from the crust not the cheese. 4 slices of pizza without cheese is about 800 calories or for regular crust and as much as 1000 calories if you order deep dish. XD

*if you order pizza always opt for thin crust it will save you a ton but even then try and keep it at only a few slices.
Okay thanks! Next time I'll do that. I was planning on it this time, but the thin crust was not in the offer! Thanks again though!
Chaselove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 09:27 AM   #9
Member
 
Chaselove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Miami, Florida!
Posts: 81

S/C/G: 223/177/170

Height: 5'7

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by atreyyena View Post
I do agree on the thin crust, but the important thing is that you are making positive changes! Congrats on ordering your own pizza when your sister got it, that's a great step.
Thanks!! Next time I'll take it a step further with the thin crust
Chaselove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 09:28 AM   #10
Member
 
Chaselove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Miami, Florida!
Posts: 81

S/C/G: 223/177/170

Height: 5'7

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Initiative View Post


Good job on implementing veggies into your diet! Starting anywhere is the best way to start. hehe. ^_^ Especially mixing around foods you already like with healthier varieties. I think if you stay close to what you already like but change the recipes it's much easier to stay on track rather than constantly consuming something you don't like. At least this way you are getting yourself used to the healthier habits.

Good luck on future success!


Yess! I am so happy I did that, because normally I would have gotten pepperoni or some other meat! Thanks, and it tasted really good too!
Chaselove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 09:31 AM   #11
Member
 
Chaselove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Miami, Florida!
Posts: 81

S/C/G: 223/177/170

Height: 5'7

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sept15lija View Post
I'm not sure about the previous poster's calorie count, on my program it says 150 calories for one slice of cheeseless pizza. The cheese certainly has a lot of calories, anyways! Good for you, I love pizza and I do indulge in a few (accounted for) pieces every month or so, but I don't think I could do without the cheese!!
Yea the cheese has so many calories because of the oil and fat, but that was a step! It does not taste bad at all maybe you can try it! Yes don't fight the cravings modify or have in moderation!
Chaselove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 09:32 AM   #12
Member
 
Chaselove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Miami, Florida!
Posts: 81

S/C/G: 223/177/170

Height: 5'7

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalZ10 View Post
Me either! I love cheese!! and subbing bananna peppers instead of cheese...your a better/healthier person than me!
It still tasted great! I love banana peppers so that wasn't hard, try it one day you wont be disappointed!
Chaselove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 09:33 AM   #13
Member
 
Chaselove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Miami, Florida!
Posts: 81

S/C/G: 223/177/170

Height: 5'7

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shytowngal View Post
Much better choice! Although, it still works out to be close to 200 calories per slice, so I hope you enjoyed in moderation.

There are a ton of great recipes in the recipe section for low cal pizza. A lot of them are REALLY good.

Great job on making a better choice though, every little tweak to your eating habits will help!
Thank you so much! I'll be sure to check that section out very soon! Next time I think I'll make a pizza out of pita bread! Thank you!
Chaselove is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
"Every-Day" 21-Day Challenge -- Small things to feel good about! redballoon Support Groups 253 11-25-2009 04:12 AM
In the "Good Old Summertime" meowee Sugar Shakers 212 10-02-2009 11:38 PM
Small NSV but it felt good mauvaisroux Mini-Goals 11 05-10-2006 10:50 AM
Weekly Thread: Aug 9-15th Be Good to you! rochemist Chicks in Control 64 08-16-2004 07:05 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:32 AM.






Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.2