Ok, so I have finally found out what has thwarted my weight loss before!
1. Trying to eat way too little- like if I ate too much the day before I'd try to make up for it by eating less the day after. This did not work, because I always binged that night.
2. Binging- I am a binge eater, and I'm working on that.
3. Fad diets- I was always one to try the fad diets, this also led to me binging later on.
4. Starting to exercise too much- When I exercised I would go hardcore the first day which made me not like it and eventually resent exercise.
5. Messing up- Every time I messed up I would always just binge eat, because I would wonder what the point was since I already messed up.
6. Getting to excited- Whenever there was company over I would eat a lot.
7. Restricting myself too much- whenever I was trying to eat healthier I would always make sure that I never ate anything that was 'fattening'.
8. Weighing myself- Whenever I lost a few pounds or gained a few pounds I would eat to celebrate/ accept defeat. I will now only weigh myself twice a month.
9. Not planning ahead- Planning ahead is golden! Sticking to a schedule will help lots!
Ok so I'm going to try to work on all of these since I signed up for the 90 day challenge yesterday! Good luck everyone! Two weeks from now I'll tell you how much weight I lost, and I'll update frequently on how well its going.