Agree it wouldnt hurt to see your gyn if this is new and severe (and you havent changed much else in the way of eating, etc).
Here are a few other suggestions to try yourself:
- drink coconut water. it is relatively low cal, high in potassium and electrolytes and I find it soothes my digestive track inflamation
- walk around for 5 mins after eating to help digestion
- make sure you are getting enough b vitamins for the energy issues, they really make a diff with me
- I also add Ribose as a supplement, its supposed to help with energy and also with building muscle
- talk yourself into the workout. It will likely help the digestion, help clear your skin and up your mood. When I dont feel 100% I usually make the following bargain with myself "self, you ONLY have to do the first 10m of this workout...and if after that you still feel like laying on the couch, you can go home and do so". In hundreds of times Ive made that bargain, only once or twice did I actually stop after 10mins. Once Im in the middle of a workout, even if Im not doing awesome I can usually keep going. And if not, I feel better for having done something.