Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2011, 11:46 AM   #496  
Danielle

S/C/G: 293/see ticker/193

Height: 5'8

no exercise for me today. This cold has me feeling TERRIBLE today. However, im still making sure to eat well and stay within calories.
Old 02-10-2011, 12:10 PM   #497  

S/C/G: 200/176/140

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by shellsbrood View Post
Thanks, girls! It's going to be a BS in Business Management with a minor in Information Technology. Long story short, I'm going to be a geek!

Lindsey--I looove PB. Yay for being down, too!! Why don't you get down to your goal weight and then see how you feel? You might not be feeling so fat by then.
A geek, I love it!

You're right, get to 140 (or 139 - I wanna see the 130s! ) and go from there...Can you tell I have no clue what I'm doing?! Maybe toning will play a big role in how I feel about my body, instead of worrying about the number...I guess I should focus on toning, eh?

Last edited by LindseyLou; 02-10-2011 at 12:15 PM.
Old 02-10-2011, 12:12 PM   #498  

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzJuicyD View Post
no exercise for me today. This cold has me feeling TERRIBLE today. However, im still making sure to eat well and stay within calories.
Hope you're feeling better soon!
Old 02-10-2011, 12:56 PM   #499  
Super Single Mom

S/C/G: HW/SW 275/ CW 266.2 /GW 160

Height: 5'7"

Berry: Even if it doesn't stick tomorrow. You're down 1.2 TODAY!!!! WTG!

Linds: Have a great run today! Today is my run day too! :jogging: Thanks for the PB link too! I LURRRVE PB! I just ordered some low cal stuff. I'll let everyone know how it is after I've tried it. There are a LOT of PB lovers around here! For your goal question: I agree with Shells. Get down to the number you want to see so that you know that's where you are. THEN start the toning and muscle building. Your number may (and very well could) go up a bit but you'll be shredding out your muscles to look lean and mean. By the time the number goes up from that, I don't think you'll mind because of how SUPER HOT you will be in the mirror!!! Just my opinion.

Novel: Great job!

Shells: Congrats on school!!!! I am hoping to start in September. I have been getting all of my information together and applying. That is so exciting! Yeah, intervals zap my energy too, but I love them. I am increasing my speed so I've gone back to intervals while I do that. Tonite's goal is a 15 min run at my new speed with a 10 min and then a 5 min interval.

Lauren:

Juicy: Feel better soon!
Old 02-10-2011, 12:58 PM   #500  
Danielle

S/C/G: 293/see ticker/193

Height: 5'8

Thanks LindseyLou!
Old 02-10-2011, 01:03 PM   #501  

S/C/G: 138/134.5/118

Lindsey... I am SO sick of this weather! The entire city shuts down... it took my sister 3 hours to travel the 3 miles from work to home last night! And I'm obsessed with PB, I'll have to check that one out. :-)

Gaining... I don't care HOW nice the lady is, singing a song on repeat around others is NOT okay. haha.

Novelista... YAY for another 2lbs! I wish the scale would move a little quicker for me, but one of my girlfriends commented that I looked like I was "slimming up" this morning (she's snowed in at work and she lives in my complex so she came to visit)... I really wish I had taken measurements at the beginning of this process! My friend is like 5"10, 140lbs and gorgeous, so any compliment from her makes me smile. :-)
Old 02-10-2011, 01:30 PM   #502  

S/C/G: CW: 155 GW: 130

Height: 5'2"

Hi everyone!

The inch of snow we were supposed to get never showed up. It was just in the 20's and clear all morning. So basically they had a delay for NOTHING.

So I weighed in at 156.8lbs. I expected to be mortified, discouraged and upset at seeing that weight, but surprisingly, I'm not. I don't know exactly why, but I see it as just a number, one that will be going down just like it has before. I'm very thankful for this, since before, an increase like that would've sent me right to the fridge. I dunno what changed it, but I'm glad. Maybe it's talking it out in the Chicks in Control forum. It really helps.

Today has been good so far. I'm at 770 calories, and that included lunch and a big breakfast. I find that I do better during the day if I eat a bigger breakfast.

I'm not sure what we're having for dinner, but I'm confident. Hopefully I can keep that confidence going.
Old 02-10-2011, 03:44 PM   #503  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vixsin View Post

Linds: Have a great run today! Today is my run day too! :jogging: Thanks for the PB link too! I LURRRVE PB! I just ordered some low cal stuff. I'll let everyone know how it is after I've tried it. There are a LOT of PB lovers around here! For your goal question: I agree with Shells. Get down to the number you want to see so that you know that's where you are. THEN start the toning and muscle building. Your number may (and very well could) go up a bit but you'll be shredding out your muscles to look lean and mean. By the time the number goes up from that, I don't think you'll mind because of how SUPER HOT you will be in the mirror!!! Just my opinion.
I think you and Shells are right! I think right now I'm not happy because I'm not as toned and I want to be...I want to be lean and super hot like you put it! Have a good run!!!
Old 02-10-2011, 03:46 PM   #504  

LLBold - That is ridiculous! I think it took my DH a good hour and a half to get home last night. He's got 4WD though, so that helps! I want it to be spring already!

Pint - That is good!!! Keep up the good work and that number will be shrinking in no time!
Old 02-10-2011, 04:54 PM   #505  
Diana

Height: 5' 4"

This has been a day. Just found out we're being audited (our business) by the Dept of Revenue on March 1st. I'm pretty sure I have the flu (was exposed Monday and now I have symptoms). We'll also be closing on our house the first week of March. I'm ready to go on Summer vacation.
Old 02-10-2011, 04:59 PM   #506  
Mini Goal 2 reached!

S/C/G: 164/142.5/135

Height: 5'6.5"

up a half lb today. I know I horrible at the personals, but I logged in to check, and there was 3 pages of posts, and it took me all day just to read them, and I've gotten absolutely no reading done for class... I have another 5 chapters.. Ugh.

For those of you currently being visited by TOM, I can totally relate... up a half lb today, back to 152. Ugh, I was so happy with 151.5.... GRRRR

As for the snow, yeah, it can go away anytime now... We haven't had any real new snow in the last week, but it just keeps drifting! Ugh Another car stuck in our drive last night... but thats why we have 4 wheel drive to pull them out, LOL

I'll try and pop back in tonight!
Old 02-10-2011, 05:00 PM   #507  

S/C/G: 280/247/160

Height: 5'3"

Evening ladies. Just a quick check-in - too distracted watching the Egyptian revolution on TV . Had a good day today and feeling much more "at peace" with being on this journey.
Food intake was as follows:
B - 2 thin slices of bread, cream cheese and jam, 1/2 cup of coffee with skim milk
S - Latte
L - BLT on whole-wheat, 3 slices of fresh pineapple
S - 1 square of a chocolate bar
D - 1/2 chicken breast (grilled) with 4tbs of quinoa (first time I tried it...not bad), 1 red pepper, all mixed together with a spoon of mango-jalapeno mustard and 1tsp of honey. Delicious!

Weigh-in: 246.4
Workout: 35 mins of cardio (I actually broke my own record and did 5k in exactly 35 mins. Nearly dropped dead off the elliptical, but... I did it ).
Old 02-10-2011, 05:35 PM   #508  

Just checking in to say Hi! I have had a hungry day today for some reason, hopefully my metabolism is in high gear! Getting on the scale every morning is almost laughable now . EXACTLY 209 AGAIN!!! You scale junkies will appreciate this little story... Remember yesterday, I was cleaning the bathroom and glanced over at the scale and was tempted to hop back on, but just laughed at myself. Weeeeeelll, later after my 3rd 15 minute interval session (I only did 3 because I got a chill and my legs were whipped) I went to take a shower and well, naked in the bathroom, the scale was right there, I said, what the heck and hopped on, guess what I weighed? Yup, 209! I was initially encouraged, thinking if I am 209 in the early evening, for sure I will be down a little in the morning. Nope. I am beginning to think I should play those numbers in a lottery or something.
So today, I did the elliptical for 30 minutes instead of jogging or intervals. Trying to change it up a little bit. And to really throw a wrench in things, I am making plans to start my weights program tomorrow. That should really screw me up. It's a six week program and we leave for our vacation in six weeks.
I read through all the posts and am so encouraged and happy for those of you losing and doing well with your plans, it really keeps me going!
For those of you struggling either with this journey or in your personal lives, I am thinking of you and sending you hugs .
Old 02-10-2011, 06:12 PM   #509  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone! We are suppose to start a new thread when we get to 500 posts. We are over that now. I am going to post a new thread. I hope to see everyone there!

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weig...ml#post3705629
Closed Thread