What a great way to start my day!

• I thought it would take a lot longer for some of my friends to notice I'm now trying to lose weight, and maybe it had nothing to do with the few pounds I've lost, but I got a nice compliment earlier today.

"Wow, you're face looks skinnier.....Hm, YOU look skinnier. Are you doing anything?"

Blah, maybe I'm just easy to please, but that made my day!

• less than five pounds in and people are noticing? lucky! i must say i'm quite jealous.
  • That's awesome! Maybe they are seeing your new confidence, too! Losing weight really helps boost my energy and aura throughout the day. Keep up the good work!
  • Niafabo: Ah, thanks! I don't know if there really is any difference, but it really does help keep me on track. Especially since I'm dreading a workout today, I'm exhausted! Of course, I'll still go through with it
    Emme: Thank you! I think so too, ever since I took on the challenge, I feel better about myself overall. Working out is boosting my energy and I'm just happier than usual, if that's possible!
  • That's awesome, LosingIt! I know that you'll continue doing an awesome job even as people get used to the smaller, more confident you.
  • You are really lucky!! I hit 50lbs lost this morning and I think I look exactly the same!
  • Kahokkuri :I really hope so! Thanks!
    Linsy : I bet you look great! That's a great accomplishment, I can't wait until I'm at that point! The lucky one is you hun Congrats on your hard work
  • Aww congrats! Thats a nice feeling! No one really noticed on me until about 20 lbs lost so yeyy!

• Thanks KellyMarie90! Congrats on your 20 pounds