Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 11-30-2002, 10:53 PM   #1  
banned

Default xmas challenge 1

ok, lets do it!!!!

169.8/(goal to stay here if i cant lose)
Old 12-02-2002, 02:13 AM   #2  

Height: 5'7

hello
Well day 1 of the xmas challenge went alright. I took a good walk and drank a bunch of water, but my calories were definitely over 2000. I think I've got too many leftovers hanging around here! I hear ya Sandy tomorrow WILL be better!
As for the November challenge totals. I lost a total of 11 pounds last month. Which I'm very happy with. I also met my goal of walking everyday. So I'm on the right track.
Andrea, great job on day 1. That's the way to jumpstart the month!
Have a good day!

ps-btw my December goals are to
1)get down 7 more lbs (optimistic)
2)exercise everyday again
3)and finally to stay away from pizza- my enemy. (although I will allow myself the lean cuisine kind, just not delivery!)
Good Luck everyone!
Old 12-02-2002, 11:12 PM   #3  
banned

hey ruby!!!!!

wtg on the 11~! i had a good day today too. wassup sandy?
Old 12-03-2002, 11:54 PM   #4  

Hey everyone,
How's December starting off for everyone? Sandy I hope you're feeling better, don't let yourself get too down about things you can't control. Just do as much as you can and that's more than most people.
I'm doing well, I came across a sweater and blouse that were skintight on me a few months ago and now they fit just right. That feels pretty darn good! I just keep remembering that feeling everytime I feel like giving in to the tiny things.
Andrea how you doing? Take Care
Old 12-04-2002, 11:45 AM   #5  
banned

congrats ruby!!!!!! thats an awesome feelin! you go girl!!!! im doin well. am goin to the gym tonight. im startin 2 fight the pms cravings, yikes!~ so far so good.

how goes it sandy?
Old 12-04-2002, 07:48 PM   #6  

Thanks Andrea I appreciate your encouragement It's great you're doing so well too. Great job keep it up, burn it off in the gym! PMS cravings those are the worst! It's every woman for herself on that one You'll make it thru, just allow yourself a little something every now and then, seems to work for me. How about you Sandy?
Have a great day gals!
Old 12-05-2002, 09:27 PM   #7  
banned

thanks ruby. i appreciate yours as well almost blew it today, but i made it through.
Old 12-08-2002, 01:18 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 249/215/165

Height: 5/5

Ruby you must have been on when those cloths fit. I know I would be if I was in your shoes. to you and your success. Keep up the good work.
Old 12-08-2002, 01:11 PM   #9  

Thank you Sandy! & ya know I needed a reminder today of how good that felt. Funny how it seems I can hold on to the negative feelings so easily while the positive slowly slip from my memory. I should start writing down a list of all the positive things I'm doing.
I hope everyone has a better day today for themselves.
Andrea how's it going?
Old 12-08-2002, 01:59 PM   #10  
banned

hi guys,

im an emotional eater& am on the verge of eating myself to death! i have to see the dr from he** tomorrow& i dont want to, but have no choice& am a bundle of nerves!
Old 12-09-2002, 06:45 AM   #11  

Andera you will ne in my thoughts and prayers. I hope that all goes well for you today. I understand the emotional eating thing. I guess that all too many times we take teh neg. like Ruby said. If only we could learn to take the pos. and let the neg, fall by the way side. Andera it would be easy for me to say take a deep breath and think about what you are eating before you put it in your mouth but like I said I know about it all to well. Please let me know how the visit went today and if there is anything that I can do for you, I am always here for both of you. My email addy is [email protected], also I am on yahoo im.

HUGS to you all
Old 12-10-2002, 12:42 PM   #12  
banned

thank you sandy. im here 4 u also as goes for you ruby wassup girl?

im gonna try&make today better.
Old 12-10-2002, 02:01 PM   #13  

Thank you both. I'm always here for you two also.
Andrea you sound a little better today, it's good to hear. I also completely indentify with the emotional eating. It's never as easy to control it as is sounds, but I'm learning little by little I have power! I finally pulled out of that 'lazy eating' slump. I have gotten past the last two days in control! So we can get through low times if we just keep pushing along.
I hope you all have a great day today

& if you ever need me outside of here you can also reach me at yahoo [email protected]
Take Care
Old 12-10-2002, 02:08 PM   #14  
banned

Ruby,

heya girl wassup? thanks very much, thats sweet of you. glad yre pulling through! yay!!!!!
Old 12-10-2002, 07:51 PM   #15  

Hey Girls!! Today so far has been the best day that I have had in a long time. Had only one craving and cured that with some sf/ff pudding. I tried an orange but you all know how it is when it is chocolate that you are craving. Even managed to get so exercise in while I ws off from work(housework @ a very upbeat pace). I guess that it is better than none. Ruby glad that you are gaining the power over the emotional eating thing. I know that it is hard but when can do it. I know that we can with each others help and support.

Hugs,

sandy
Closed Thread